You finished the book!

You awoke in the middle of the night because your body felt like it was falling. You opened your eyes to see Bob had laid down in his sleep. You were confused, then you noticed the tv was on. 'Guess we fell asleep..' you tried getting off of him but he held you tighter. 'Oh no...' you were stuck. He positioned you between him and the couch. You looked up to see his face just inches from your face. You turned into a tomato right then and there. His eyes were closed, he was snoring and his mouth was slightly open as drool leaked from it. He seemed so peaceful in his sleep. You thought about waking him up but he still looked tired, despite being asleep.

 You thought about waking him up but he still looked tired, despite being asleep

You let him sleep and nuzzled your head into his chest. He held you tighter "mMmm~" . His soft moen filled you with butterflies. You were glad he was still sleeping and couldn't witness how flustered you were. He was warm and soft and his smell was intoxicating. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the moment. Soon you were sleeping in his arms again.

Bob opened his eyes to see you sleeping on his belly. His face reddened as he stared at you. He did his best not to move. He didn't want to wake you.'Will they be mad at me for falling asleep, but they fell asleep too so probably not. I should just put them in their bed'. He tightened his grip around your sleeping form and slowly stood up with you in his arms. He hadn't realized how small you were compared to him before. He slowly positioned you so you were held like a child. Your head rested on his shoulder and he had one arm beneath your bottom and the other wrapped around your back. He had only taken a step when you sleepily opened your eyes, still half asleep you lifted your arms to wrap them around his neck. Then you nuzzled into his neck. unknowingly you hit a spot that made his entire body shiver. You closed your eyes and were all the way asleep again.he carefully brought you to your bed and tried to set you down. Your arms were tight around his neck and you wouldn't let go. 'I could just pull away but if they woke up with me over them, faces close enough to feel each other's breath, they'd definitely hate me.' he laid his chest on yours and grabbed your arms. Your skin was so smooth compared to his rough hands. You smelled 'sweet' to him. He cautiously moved your arms down to your chest and sighed as he backed up. He stared at your sleeping face and thought 'they're so small, and cute... almost too cute to eat. Almost...' he stared at you and wondered if you'd wake up if he bit or licked you. Seeing you so variable reminded him of his victims he killed. 'They smell sweet... Do they taste sweet too?' he drooled as he imagined your taste. Your alarm started going off. Bob was startled and moved to the kitchen. He sat on a chair and pulled out his phone hoping you didn't see or hear him moving. You stretched and turned your alarm off. 'What , how did I get in bed?' your bedroom door was open and you got up to look into the rest of your apartment. Bob sat at the kitchen table. He looked nervous.

Bob "good mornin..."

(y/n) "morning!" 'bob must have put me in bed, how sweet of him'.

(y/n) "you really must like my book if you want to read it before eating"

You walked over and got a box of your favorite cereal from the counter.

Bob "right.."

You poured you and bob, a bowl of cereal and got back to work on your book. Bob felt more comfortable joking with you about the book. He made jokes about how the victims died and said something about the detectives in the book forgetting to ask one of the witnesses. His feedback was very useful and you had a lot of fun working with him. The both of you looked at the finished book and both said "it's perfect". You have never been this proud of a book you made before and Bob was happy to get to help with such a masterpiece. It was almost afternoon when you finished it. You sent it to your editor and thanked Bob for helping.

(Y/n) "it's about lunch time... Is there anywhere you've wanted to visit since you moved here?"

Bob "...not really. Why?"

(y/n) "I want to take you somewhere nice for helping me."

Bob "you don't have to do that. It's not like I had anything else to do."

(y/n) "hmmm"