(friday october 7th)

a/n: things will progressively get more smexual from here.

You woke up feeling refreshed. You stretched as you got off of Bob's belly.

Bob “hmmm~ good mornin” he said well rubbing his eyes.

(y/n) “morning bobby~ you want something specific for breakfast?”

Bob blushed “b-bobby?”

(y/n) “it's a nickname, do you not like it?”

Bob sat up.

Bob “i-its fine.. Sweet heart?”

You went red. Something about the way he said that made you feel a certain type of way.

(y/n) “a-allrit then, what would you like to eat?”

Bob “pancakes?”

(y/n) “you got it.”

You walked into the kitchen and started making pancakes. You got everything you needed then put it in a bowl. When you were stirring Bob had gotten behind you. He gave you a hug from behind. His face was red, he wasn't sure if you’d be ok with it. You flinched in surprise but then continued stirring the pancake batter.

(y/n) “you're such a Cuddle bug. It's cute.” you said as you leaned into him and stirred.

Bob “...you're cute too sweetheart.” he said bashfully. 

You feel butterflies in your tummy when he calls you sweetheart. Your face was red. Bob hugged you by your waist for the rest of the time you were making pancakes. You wondered if at this point you should just ask him to be your boyfriend already. You put the pancakes on the table and sat down. Bob let go of you as you did so, then he scooted one of your chairs to be right next to you and sat down.

(y/n) “soo, how’d you sleep?”

Bob “no nightmares but my neck and back are kinda stiff, your beds really small” he says well rubbing the back of his sore neck.

(y/n) “or maybe you're big?” you asked playfully.

Bob gasped dramatically “relay? I had no idea.”

You giggle and start eating your pancakes. Bob drooled as he ate and you looked at him. He always wore t-shirts to bed so you got to feel his arms as he held you. Your attention was on his arms when you saw his scars. You wondered if it’d be rude to ask about it. In the end you decided it’d be best to leave it be, unless you see any fresh wounds.

Bob noticed you staring and Flirtatiously said “did you know, if you catch someone staring at you for a long time it means they have a crush on you~?”

You looked up at him and blushed. You thought for a bit to think of a comeback. You blushed brighter as you know what to say.

(y/n) “did you know, i love you?” you said almost in a whisper wail looking into his surprised eyes. You watched as he completely changed colores. You blushed as well and chuckled at his adorable reaction. 

Bob “do, do you mean it?”

(y/n) “I guess you didn't know then.” you said jokingly.

Bob “can, you say it again?”

(y/n) “ i love you bob”

Bob drooled more and hugged you.

Bob “I love you too (y/n)...” you both finished breakfast and got ready to go to your favorite cafe. You went yesterday in the afternoon and Chuck teased you about being in love with bob. Freya told him. You walked the Serene path to the cafe hand in hand. You entered the cafe to see Freya talking to another customer. After she was done with the customer in front of you.You and Bob ordered, then sat at an empty table. You talked, And held hands The whole time you were there. After your daily dose of caffeine, You walked back to the apartments. You signed in at the front desk.