Prologue

"Huh?" She was completely confused.

"I'm sorry to say dear,but we can't leave her alone." Mrs Lee said.

She and her husband planned to go on a summer vocation,but their daughter needed to prepare for college,so they invited a tutor for their daughter,and offered her to stay in the mansion during the whole tuition course.

"Don't worry. I'll call my son back home. There is nothing gonna happen to you. I guarantee." Mrs Lee continued.

"No! That's not what I mean!"

"Jessica,you need to help us. Our daughter is counted as a reckless girl. We don't want her to do anything stupid that running through her stupid brain. Please Jessica! We really need your help to keep an eye on her." Mrs Lee pleaded.

"Eh? How about her brother?" The girl name Jessica carefully asked.

"He, well...kinda smart in business, but totally a dull when it comes to his sister. We'll call him back for you girls security. So don't worry about anything else. Jessica,can you help us fulfill this favor?" Mr Lee assured.

"Fine, uncle, if you insist, but I can't fully promise to take your daughter under my control." Jessica finally gave in after the not-so-long persuasion of the elders.

"Don't worry. She won't dare to do anything in front of a stranger plus teacher." Mrs replied immediately afraid that Jessica would back off.

"Okay then. I'll move in by tomorrow. And I should go now, mom's been calling me for centuries already. Bye uncle and auntie!" Jessica said and ready to leave.

"Okay,it's kinda late already, we also need go to in case that stupid daughter of mine do something beyond stupid again. Bye dear and be careful." Mr Lee stood up and hugged the girl then Mrs Lee also hugged the girl too as gesture to say goodbye.

At that night Jessica can't help but thinking about her summer tuition. Of course she didn't worry about her student,instead her student's brother. Well,who wouldn't worry when he's such famous about being cold and arrogant. But, no matter how worried she was, tomorrow still came by the way. She needed to prepare,especially her fragile heart.