First Day

Sunny P.O.V

"Lee Soonkyu, come down here!" I heard my mom shouting my not-so-good Korean name, wait.....what? She called me 'Lee Soonkyu' again. I groaned loudly. As loud as I could to reach mom's ear clearly.

"Mom, how many time do I have to remind you to stop calling me that name!"

"Until you stop being insane!" Mom fired back just like I expected.

"Don't make me repeat myself, cone down immediately!" Ow...my poor eardrum!

"Come down now!" Here came again, and she just said she wouldn't repeat herself, yet she just repeated herself.

Before she could come up stair to murder me, I dragged myself lazily heading toward her for whatever reasons to scold me AGAIN.

When I finally faced her, she instantly pulled my ear upward despite our height gap.

"Mom! Mom! Why?" I whined. Every times I slipped a word, she just pulled harder and harder.

"Why? Ask yourself!" She retorted.

"What? I didn't do anything! I swear." I couldn't feel my ear anymore T.T

"Didn't do anything? You should be shameful-" mom was cut off by whoever my savior was.

"Good morning,mom. Wow! What a nice welcome home scene!" My Lovely brother please save me! Please! Please! Your sister was about to lose her ear already!

"Mom, you should let go of her." Best brother award went to Joseph Lee Donghae!!! I love you best brother ever!

"Stoping spoiling her, Josh."

"Just give her punishment afterward." Maybe I should take back that award.

Mom finally released me from her gripped and ready to punish me with her not-cool-at-all punishment. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself thank to biggest sponsor-mom!

Sunny Lee Soknkyu, that was my name. Well, I loved my English name, but the Korean name, no thanks. Just like my mom mentioned, I was kinda insane or reckless whatever a teen had in them. And I was not born intelligence, so every good grades I've earned were the exchange of my efforts. Thankfully, I graduated. However, unfortunately I needed to attend the university which I must have entrance exam beforehand. The worse point was I couldn't just study my butt off like before, I needed a guide to help me, as a result, my parents invited a tutor for summer tuition program for me.

"Ma'am, miss Jung has arrived. She is at the living room waiting." My maid informed my mom.

"Eh? Let's go kids." And just like that she dragged us (me and my not-a-good-helper/brother) to the living to meet whoever miss Jung. Wait! Could she be my tutor?

Donghae's P.O.V

I just came home due to mom urgent call,and I was welcome by a lovely scene that I used to see everyday back when I still lived with them,oh,how I miss them very much!

Oh,about me, my name was Joseph Lee Donghae. I loved both of my name,unlike my sister though. I was the CEO of Frankley Group. Due to my busy new life,I needed to move out,so I had my own apartment near my work place. But, last night mom suddenly called and told me packed my stuff to stay at home for the rest of summer,yes home,my real home. There nothing special much about my character. I was just a typically quiet,strict,a little arrogant nerdy CEO. Don't talk about girls! Work came in first place in my life. I was not a player, let's just say I was single . I had girlfriends back then,but not now.

Anyway,now we were already in the living ready to face whoever that miss Jung was.

"Good morning,auntie." Greeted the...? A gorgeous women?