The Empty girl

Azzy excitedly finished her breakfast, ready to start the day. After finishing she walked outside to get the stack of newspaper to deliver to the community. As she delivers newspapers she notices her sister's bike on the side of her house. She decides not to question it and continues to deliver newspapers.

After delivering all the paper Azzy decides to visit her sister's house to return her bike. When she gets to her sisters house she notices the door is unlocked and cracked open."Hello? Fate are you here?" She shouts as she opens the door more but is met with no response. 'Weird' she thinks as she walks in. "Fate?" She says again to be answered by silence. 'I should probably go to the police' she thinks as she's walking out the door.

"Please you have to help me find her" Azzy begs. She did go to the police and was currently begging for help but they weren't being very helpful. "I'm sorry miss but I have to ask you to leave until you have proof shes missing" "But-" No buts now leave or I'll have escort you out myself." Azzy angrily turns around muttering a string of colorful words to herself until she sees Tianjin walk by. "Tianjin! Have you seen Fate?" Tianjin was Fates best friend and roommate. "Hi Azzy. The last I saw her was last night but she was running out of the house to the forest for some reason." Tianjin says. 'The forest? Maybe she got lost' Azzy thinks before thanking Tianjin and going to the forest.

"FATE ARE YOU HERE?" Azzy yells. She been walking for about 45 minutes and has no sign of her sister. "FA-" Azzy starts but trails off after seeing a bunch of broken branches and a human made path through part of the forest. "Fate?" Azzy says while walking through it. Then a lump of red hair catches her eye. "Fate..?" She walks closer to it and what she sees shocks her. Her sister unmoving body on the floor with a huge gash on the side of her head with dried blood everywhere. Azzy then screamed.

Its been a few weeks since Azzy discovered her sisters body. The police and paramedics came and she was dead before they got there. Apparently she had hit her head so hard that she died. It was now her funeral and Azzy was there looking at her own sister's casket. A day she never thought would come so soon. She fell into a deep depression that day. Her sister was the only living family member she had left. She stopped delivering newspapers, lost a lot of sleep and her appetite. She just felt empty.

~Note~
Hi Zeke here. This is my first story and a Ela project so its pretty bad but idc I posted it anyway :D
Have a good Day/Night!