Story Intro

{Disclaimer this entire story will be in 3rd person, except for maybe a couple of parts. Enjoy}
[Base info]
Full name: Y/N M/N Zeppelin
Age: 17
Birthday: B/D
Alias: Karma
Gender: Female
Species: Human
Height: 5'7 (Can be changed to however you want)
Ethnicity: (For the sake of the story she's going to be Hispanic) but you can change that.
[Personality]
Positive traits: Very generous, kind, sweet, caring, comforting, loyal, reliable.
Negative traits: Rude, stubborn, moody, sarcastic, sensitive (At times.)
Likes: Music, food, jokes, trying new things, cooking, shows, romance.
Dislikes: Messes, cleaning, loud sounds, unwanted attention or contact.
Hobbies: Cooking, practicing, baking, reading.
[Stand Info]
Stand name: Guns 'n Roses
Stand Master: Y/N L/N
Stand grades
Power: A
Speed: C
Range: A
Durability: D
Precision: A
Potential: A
Stands appearance: (Please imagine all the flairs around them as Blue, purple, and white roses.)
Also credits to the artist, but I couldn't find them😭

{Stand moves}Basic attack: Guns N' Roses uses a special pistol that they use as a basic weapon

{Stand moves}
Basic attack: Guns N' Roses uses a special pistol that they use as a basic weapon. The bullets themselves are roses that bloom once they are fired. Which they form this itchiness if they come into contact with skin.

Name: Knockin' on heavens door
Description: This is a special move that the stand can do. This can not be controlled by the user. It is all based off of what energy the stand is feeling. If the stand is feeling a uneasy pent up anger in the user. It will make whoever is causing this, go into a "other dimension." Which is truly just an allusion, and what the person sees is. A door, surrounded by white. And as they go up to open the door, Guns N' Roses will open it. As they chant, "Knockin in heaven door." Then the person will wake up again, as if time stopped. Allowing the user to either run, or get the upper hand.

Name: Out ta get me
Description: Guns N' Roses uses her pistol as she closes her eyes. Scanning around the area, or a 250 foot radius. Then find the person there user wants them to aim for then fires. But, the stand user must have a name and face for the victim. As the stand shoots, it says silently "Take that one to heart." As they aim for the heart. After the stand is commanded to shoot, the bullet can not be stopped no matter what. Unless a inhuman force stops it.

Name: Appetite for Destruction
Description: This move is very dangerous and has to be commanded by the stands user. The stands roses around them would be like C4. The user can pick them up and place them down. Then at there command these roses will all go off at the same time. Causing mass explosion.

Name: Don't cry
Description: If the user is bleeding rapidly, or is in horrible pain. There stand will wrap themselves around there user or the wound. Causing it to be a temporary bandage. Down part is that it slowly takes up a users energy. Which can cause them to faint or even go into an extreme coma.
(This is pretty much all the info, if you have any suggestions just comment. I hope you guys like it😋🫶)