Chapter 3

It was the next day, everyone was well rested. Holly had some extra spare rooms for her temporary guests. Y/N slept in a separate bedroom close to Avdol and Joseph's bedroom. She laid comfortably as the sun peaked through the screen door. She was wearing some comfy pj's from her suitcase. She had her hair up into a ponytail as she slept. Joseph had told her last night that she would be attending school with Jotaro. To watch after him, and to make sure there weren't any other stand users in the area. Y/N wasn't fond of the idea, but she had already been registered in. Since her family were co owners of the speed wagon foundation. She was able to get every class with Jotaro by request.
Y/N finally woke up from her rest, stretching her arms out. Cracking her back and her knuckles before getting up. She brushed her teeth, took a warm shower, did skincare, did her hair. Then she put on one of her favorite outfits. The school may have a uniform, but she didn't really care for it. She was only gonna be at that school for what, a week?
She could hear Joseph grumbling in his sleep, then she could also Hears hollys soft footsteps approach her room. Holly slid the door open as she greeting Y/N, "Good morning dear, how did you sleep last night?" She asked softly as she leaned against the screen door.
"I slept really well, I did wake up in the middle of the night tho. It was a bit cold, but it's nothing to worry about." Y/N assured Holly with a smile as she grabbed her bag.
"Well that's great! I made you some toast and there's some fruits for you to eat for breakfast. Please help yourself to anything." Holly said as she clasped her hands together. Y/N nodded as she walked out the room behind Holly. She had her bag slung over her shoulder as she walked.

Once they got into the kitchen Y/N grabbed two pieces of toast. Then looked on the counter to find one of those butter trays. She grabbed a butter knife from the drawer after Holly told her which one it was in. She spread the butter onto the toast before munching on it. Then she grabbed the little bowl of berries she had prepared, snacking on those as she waited for Jotaro.

Finally he appeared on the doorway, in his outfit from yesterday. Y/N got up from her seat putting the rest of the berries in her hand. Picking her bag from the counter, she stood behind Holly. Who ran to her son cheering, "You forgot something important!" She said running to him, "here's your goodbye kiss." She said as she pecked his cheek. Before he raised his hand up, calling his Mother a bitch as he turned around.
"Quit being so freakin clingy, Will ya?" He retorted as he walked away.
Y/N sneered in disgust before walking in front of Holly. "Goodbye Mrs Holly, have a good day!" Y/N smiled as she waved goodbye. Holly smiled as she waved back.
Y/N caught up to him, they walked in silence before Y/N opened her mouth to say something.
"You really shouldn't speak to your Mother like that," Y/N said as she kicked some rock she saw. He glared down at her before saying, "I don't have to listen to some mother fucker I just met."
Y/N continued, "You don't have to, but you should realize how much she cares for you. You're lucky to have someone like her in your life. I wish I did," She said softly as she ate the rest of the berries in her hand.
Jotaro stayed silent before looking forward, he didn't really have anything to say in that given moment.
All he could say under his breath, "Good grief," he moved his hat above his eyes as he walked.

"Hey look it's Jojo!" The first girl said followed by the others.
"What? Jojo?"
"Really?"
"Who's that girl next to him?"
"Are they related or something"
"She looks new?"
"I don't like how she's so close to my Jojo!"
The other girls murmured amongst themselves. Y/N ignored them before getting her Walkman from her pocket. She put on her favorite song before putting her headphones on. Drowning out all the sounds of the world.
Then you could feel a crowd surrounding you and Jotaro. You looked around to see 5 girls, all in the same uniform but just different colored ties. Y/N started getting anxious, she looked around. Then realized she would need to leave one of her headphones off her ear. She pushed one of the sides behind her ear, as she listened.
"Good morning Jojo" said almost all five of the girls.
"So tell me Jojo where have you been for the past four days?" One of the girls in a blue tie asked, clinging onto his arm. She pushed me to the side which led me to huff. 'Who the fuck does she think she is, Jotaro might be beside me but that doesn't mean I don't exist?" Y/N said in her mind. Before sighing, she stopped for a second taking out something from her bag. She had detachable roller blades in her bag. They could cling onto her shoes anytime she wanted to, she had made them a year ago. And it had made her life almost 10 times easier. The group of girls were already ahead of her. But Y/N put the blades on her shoes, grabbed her backpack. Then started zooming to catch up to them. She strolled beside them, with her hands in her pockets. Only listening in.
Then Jotaro looked down at the girl, and before he could say something. Another girl, the redhead pushed the other girl.
"Hey! Who do you think you are clinging onto him like that?"
They started arguing about how blue tie girl was getting clingy. Then they started arguing, the red head calling the other girl no boobs. And then the other calling the red head ugly. Y/N laughed as she strolled past them. She patted Jotaro's arm before saying, "Good luck," she laughed before turning around. She smirked and waved bye to him. Knowing well she was just gonna wait outside the building or something. He grunted as Y/N started blading down the concrete. She did some stupid tricks before she go to some stairs. She stopped before looking at a little smooth sort along the stairs. She smiled before going back a bit. Before she could do anything, she stopped to hear someone scream "Shut up!" She turned around for it to be Jojo.
"I guess he did deal with it," she smiled as she saw the girls stop. Before you could hear moans as the girls fought for who he said that to. Y/N looked Im disgust, "what the fuck is wrong with these girls?" She asked as she waited by the stairs. Watching everything else play. Then they finally caught up to Y/N, she smirked before going back to them a bit. Before going full speed, she slid down the flat part of the stairs, showing off a bit. Before doing a cool little trick at the end of the stairs. The girls looked in aw, before focusing back on Jojo. Some of them may have even looked jealous, but that was ok for Y/N. At least she could show off a bit, she waited for Jojo as she popped her gum. Then a few seconds later, she looked up to see Jojo coming down the stairs. Then suddenly his knee started gushing with blood. Causing him to start falling down, before she could even react. She saw his stands arm come out from his body. Attaching himself to a branch, bracing his fall a bit. Causing Y/N to step back a bit. All the girls screamed as he flew down the stairs. They came running down, but before they could even get half way. Y/N walked over to his body, examining his wounds. She sighed before shaking him a bit, "You ok, blink twice if you're ok," she joked a bit as she stood up from the ground. He slowly lifted his head up, sitting up straight. She reached her hand out for him to get up, which he gladly took it, he grabbed her hand as he pulled himself up. He winced a bit before almost collapsing on her. "Woah take it easy-" she was about to finish before the girls surrounded him. Then a red head boy came out of nowhere, he was wearing a green outfit. He offered Jotaro a handkerchief, "here, your left leg seems to be blessing. You might want to wrap it in this handkerchief to clean yourself up." The man had an anonymous tone in his voice. It caused y/N to feel a bit uneasy. She had a gut feeling this guy would be trouble. She brushed it off before rubbing her eyes .
Jotaro took the handkerchief as the redhead asked if he'll be fine.
"Yeah I'll be just fine." Jotaro said as he used Y/N for leverage. The guy walked away slowly before Jotaro stopped him.
"Hold it!" The man turned his head slightly over his shoulder. "I forgot to say thank you. I don't recognize you, do you go to this school?" Jojo asked.
"I'm Noriaki Kakyoin, and yes I just transferred here yesterday. Nice to meet you. I'll see you later" He explained, some of the girls murmured amongst themselves. Talking about how cute he was, and if Jojo looked better or not. I sighed before saying, "Alright, let's get you to the nurse's office, I hate the smell of blood. And even worse your cut could get infected." Y/N scolded him as she put her arm on his lower back, helping him walk.
"Hey that's no fair! Why does she get to walk Jojo to the nurses office!?"
I glare at the girls before the shut up, then scoffed before walking past us.