Chapter One

The girl waited at the airport alongside the old man. Which who was babbling on to some poor guy, who had bumped into him. She sighed before bumping in, she apologized to the man. Before taking her bag, and pulling it over her shoulder. The man, Joseph Joestar followed along. Along side a tanner man, Muhammad Avdol. They had been sent beside Joseph, to help with some "family issues."
It had been 15 minutes before they heard the joyful sound of a woman's voice. The lady looked not over the age of 35, she jumped into the air waving her arms. Calling out to her Father, Joseph. The lady was Holly Kujo, a real sweet lady.
"Papa, I'm over here, Papa." She jumped in glea as Joseph ran towards her. They talked for a bit, talking about how they were. And how Joseph lied to his wife saying this was "Joestar Business stuff, and he couldn't miss it." He lied through his teeth to her, yet it was for a good cause. He had to help his only daughter, which he would cross the globe to help her. A smile crossed Y/N as she looked at them. Y/N herself was a 17 year old girl. She was apart of the Zeppelin Family, and was forced to come along side Joseph by her family. She didn't mind, honestly it meant free food, hotels, and places to go. One thing she loved was to try new things, so this was right up her alley.
Next thing Y'know Holly is tickling her father, which made Y/N laugh a bit. Before keeping herself together. Me and Avdol gave each other confused looks before we went back to whatever we were doing. We both sat down on some couches, as we waited for Joseph's signal. Then Holly got on the floor, tearing up as she explained what was happening with her sun.
"I guess that's what we came here for," Y/N muttered as she flipped through a magazine. Avdol just grunted as he kept his eyes shut. Then, she mentioned something about a third arm. Y/N froze for a second before looking up. She was wondering if maybe, her so could also have a stand. She thought it was almost impossible. Yet the Joestar family must've passed down stands for generations. It's very odd how Holly didn't have one. Yet she could see the figure. Y/N grunted before placing her magazine back in her little bag back. Then taking out her walk man and took out one of her favorite songs. "Sweet Child O' Mine." By Guns 'N roses. She smiled as she tapped to the beat against her leg. Joseph and Holly talked for another while. Before Y/N heard the snap, she knew immediately what to do. So did Avdol, and they grabbed there bags before following Joseph.

As we sat in the car Y/N looked out at the scenery, the tall building, the people, the smell of food. It all made her feel nice, she was happy she came along. As they pulled up to the police station, she cracked her knuckles and her neck. Before stretching a bit, she felt like she may had to have to knock some sense into Hollys boy. Yet, she kept calm and just waited for things to play out.

As we walked along the cells, my hips swayed with the song. Yet touchy hands and whistles could be heard from the cells. She kept calm and tried not to let them get the best of her. As a whimpering cop talked to himself. The four of them walked past him, trying to figure out the situation. She cringed at the sight of the cell, it looked like a complete pigsty. There was a bunch of stuff everywhere, it made her wanna clean it up. Yet if that boy was her kid, she would make him clean all that shit up. There's no need for that type of mess.
"No need to worry, I'll be taking my Grandson home." Joseph said in a stern voice. I leaned against the wall and listened to the conversation.
"Grandson?" Jotaro asked, confused. The muscular teen looked stern, looking at everyone there. His clothes were fitting, yet his hat blended into his hair. She couldn't understand the fashion sense, but said nothing of it.
"Hey! What do you think you're doing, you could get yourself killed." The Guards yelled at Joseph.
"I'll take my chances" he said as he walked along the cell walls.
He pushed them aside as they bickered, throwing them out of the way to make it to the cell. Holly explained how Joseph was his Grandfather and how he can help him find out what the "thing is." Jotaro finally got up from his bed, coming eye to eye to him. Y/N was a bit taken aback for how tall he was. In her mind she thought how he was probably her age, yet he looked at least 25. They stared at each other as Joseph opened the door.
"Come out, we're going home." He said, Jotaro retorted and told him to get lost. Explaining how he didn't ask for his help, and doubting his ability's. Saying that nobody can help him, and said some half ass apology about how he came all the way from New York. Then, something that really shocked the room. Jotaro pulled out a piece of Joseph's metal hand. He held it into the air, high and mighty before examining it. Then tossed it to Joseph, who caught it. He made some over the top comeback which made Y/N roll her eyes. Joseph was shocked, trying to figure out what to do. He knew that he couldn't just flat out tell him what's happening. Yet give him a demonstration alongside it.
Joseph snapped before saying, "Alright you two your turn." They both emerged from the shadows, showing there full faces.
"I'd like you to meet an Egyptian friend, we met three years ago in Egypt. Say Hello to Avdol. Alongside him I want you to meet Y/N she is a descendant of the Zeppelin family. Which if you didn't know is a very close family to ours. They will be educating you and demonstrating your so called, evil spirit." He explained as Jotaro tilted his head up.
"Do what you need to, to get my grandson out of this cage, no matter how big or small."
They both nodded before walking up to the cell. Y/N squatted by the cell bars, holding on one of them. She examined Jotaro before rolling her eyes.
"Aight listen here gringo, what you're experiencing isn't some voodoo shit. Or anything like that, it's a semi natural thing. This is called a stand, which is a figure that you control, and is basically another part of you. You can create a emotional bond with them or not. Which doesn't brush off the fact, that if they get damaged. You get damaged, think of it like another vital organ. If you lose it you pretty much fucked up. Or if you damage it, now I don't know what yours is. Yet so I will reveal to you my stand," Y/N explained.
Before yelling "Guns N Roses," a purple and blue figure appeared alongside her. He looked with confusion, and then in aw. Her stand was mesmerizing, and beautiful yet deadly.
"Now I can't demonstrate my stand in such an enclosed space, I also don't want to hurt you. Yet I'm not freaking about it and throwing some bitchy temper tantrum."
Jotaro grunted before standing up, he walked over to the bars. Before looking Y/N up and down, and her stand. Then she put it away not wanting anything else to happen.
"I don't care, I don't know you. You could be saying some random shit." Your eye twitched as he said that, you glared at him before turning around.
"Your turn." She signaled to Avdol before returning to her spot on the floor.
"Back off, you think I'm gonna actually get out of here because of some tough guy??" Asked Jotaro, I smirked before fiddling with my hands.

(You all know how the story goes, so I'm not gonna write this long ass fight scene. I hope you guys liked the first chapter, thank you.)