In Tune

(This is where there is like a split second of inappropriate stuff so do be prepared)

Zenith awoke and checked his phone, Evo had texted him.. asking to get some coffee. He jumped up and down like a schoolgirl. Jazyel awoke to find his brother screaming in joy and jumping in glee. "What has you hyped up?" Jazyel asked Zenith. "I'm going to get coffee with my crush!!!" Zenith said with a cute smile. "And they are?" Jazyel asked with a raised eyebrow. "Ummmm...... s-someone.?" "Don't give me bullshit!" "Well I am not lying.." "Zenith who is it?!!" "His name is Evo!" 'W-Wait.. he's gay...?' Jazyel asked himself with a surprised face. "Well it's nothing to worry about little bro! Your big brother is bi sooo..." Jazyel said with a smile.
Zenith sighed a sigh of relief, and he was happy that Jazyel accepted him. 'Hmm, where? When?' He thought. He immediately grabbed his phone and texted him. Jazyel looked at Zenith with a smile, "Wow...... my little brother...... pulling bitches." "What the hell dude! We're just getting coffee! Right?" Zenith asked with a smiled expression. "Well lil bro.. that's for you to answer" Jazyel said tapping him on the shoulder. "Just try not to get pregnant by the end of the day?" He said jokingly. "I'm out! If y'all come here it'll be awkward if I'm still he-" "Just shut up Jazyel!" Zenith interrupted blushing. Zenith flicked him off laughing. "Heh, invite me to the wedding!" Jazyel said closing the door.  Zenith threw a pillow at the door. Zenith called Evo.

Evo: *picks up* Hi? Zenith.. right?
Zenith: Yeah... How have you been?
Evo: I'm good. What about you?
Zenith: I'm good. I was thinking, when were we getting the co-coffee?
Evo: Oh, I was thinking like in a few.. if that's okay with you
Zenith: Yeah! Definitely.
Evo: Okay then. See you in a bit?
Zenith: Right.... Bye
Evo: Goodbye
*call ends*

Zenith put on a hoodie, due to the low temperature outside. He walked towards the door and realized that he forgot his keys, so he went back to his bed and retrieved them. A little while later, he was already at the Starbucks that they were going to meet at. He was scrolling through his Twitter and found a gay, erotic post by a famous user called Kinaké(I am referencing ZetaHaru), a visual artist that got famous by his erotic gay drawings. (They live in an anthropomorphic world so there are no humans). He blushed deeply as he saw a slutty dog giving himself to a much bigger and buffer wolf. He immediately turned his phone off and conveniently enough, Evo walked right in. Zenith got up and walked towards him. "Uh, hi Evo!" His tail began to wag ferociously. "Hi Zenith." Evo said smiling. 'Even his smile is beautiful...' Zenith thought. He remembered that school was tomorrow, but he ignored that and smiled back at Evo.

Meanwhile with Jazyel.

He thrusted deep inside Kayt. His balls slapping against her ass as she moaned.
"J-Jazyel! Harder!" Kayt begged. Jazyel smirked and did exactly that. He felt his climax coming, but it was very far away, that's at least until he thought of Zenith, then he came his seed into her "cat". Kayt was confused, that was a bit quick, he usually lasted longer. Not that she wasn't enjoying it but it was just odd. "Uh... I guess it happens?" Kayt said. "I'm sorry, I'm just not in the right headspace... I know I shouldn't be worrying about that but y'know... pretty embarrassing." Jazyel said smiling nervously. His phone rang, it was Torped, his friend, he needed a ride from his house to his friends house. "Hey, uh Torped needs a ride." Jazyel said breaking the awkward atmosphere. "Yeah, it's okay!" Kayt said. "Y-Yeah so it's like-" "Just go!" He yelled. Jazyel sped to his car and left. Once he arrived he saw Torped, his Brazilian friend, on the sidewalk. "Desculpa Jake(Sorry Jake)" He said rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment. "Está bem(it's fine)" Jake said smiling. "Tem certeza que?(Are you sure?)" Torped asked worriedly. "Eu disse que está bem!(I said it's fine!)" Jake reassured him. Torped just entered and smiled. He kissed Jake's cheek. "Obrigado(Thanks)" He said smiling. The two conversed about various topics and they stopped once at Torped's friend's house. "Obrigado Jake!(Thanks Jake!)" He said. "A qualquer momento(Anytime)." Jake replied smiling. The two had this weird relationship but they didn't want to put a label on it so they just called themselves friends with benefits. Jake realized that he hasn't heard from Zenith. He grabbed his phone and called his brother.

Zenith: Hello?
Jazyel: You still at your date?
Zenith: Shut up! And no, I am at my dorm.
Jazyel: Uh, Okay, can I come over?
Zenith: Sure?
Jazyel: Thanks!
Zenith: Alright Bye.
Jazyel: Bye.

Jazyel hung up and drove to Zenith's place. Once he arrived he walked towards his room and noticed his door was unlocked. "Of course Evo, yeah yeah, tomorrow, alright, love you bye!" He heard Zenith say before hanging up his phone. "Aww you two are the dream team. Or duo... whatever, y'all are made for each other." "Whatever, you don't even know what he looks like!" Zenith said rolling his eyes. Jazyel pulled out a picture of him and showed it to Zenith, "Don't I?" He asked smiling. "Where'd you get that..?" Zenith asked. Jazyel didn't respond but instead sat down next to Zenith. "Zenith, it's okay. I love you the same. Forever." He said with a white smile. He also noticed a collar on Zenith's neck. "What is that?" "Oh uh, nothing." Zenith replied with a very uncomfortable face. "He said that since we are dating now, we should wear collars to, y'know, in a way, we'll always be together." He continued. "Dating? It went well then." Jazyel replied. "Well yeah! I guess you can say that." Zenith said. "Well great! I'm happy for you." Jazyel said, clearly fake smiling. "Alright what's up?" He asked. "What? Nothing!" Jazyel said. "Zenith... I have a little secret I wanted to tell you..." "What?" Zenith asked. "I think I'm in love with you..." Zenith stayed quiet, he didn't know what to say, he liked him and all but not like that. "I'm sorry. I should go.." Jazyel said grabbing his phone. Zenith had to make a decision. He grabbed Jazyel's face and kissed him. Jazyel's face turned red and stared into Zenith's deep eyes. "I love you Jazzy." Zenith said breathing heavily. "B-but, your boyfriend!" Jazyel said worriedly. "It's fine. I'll work it out with him. And what about Kayt?" Zenith responded. "Eh. I don't think we are going to be a thing anymore." Jazyel said looking at Zenith's lips.

I read this and realized it looks so fucking rushed!!! I'm so sorry but I'm doing a little special for you all. Please be patient with me and I am doing all of this while juggling college, writing, life, and stress all at the same time and surprisingly all too well. Alright goodbye and stay hydrated.