☆ 𝔸𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕪 ☆

Y/N POV: 

Me and Alex reach at the company and I was heading to my dad's office and on my way everyone was greeting me.

Employ 1: Good evening ma'am

Employ 2: Good evening ma'am.

Employ 7: Good evening ma'am.

Y/n: Good evening *smiles*

I entered my dad's office.

Y/n: Dad? 

Mr Yoon: Oh princess you came.

Y/n: Yes dad, why did you called me?

Mr Yoon: We found something about your mom.

Y/n: ...........WHAT?! *shock*

Mr Yoon: Yes princess.

Y/n: W-what did you got to know d-dad? 

Mr Yoon: She is in Korea only and lives in busan.

Y/n: M-mom is here only?

Mr Yoon: Yeah but still now we don't know where in busan she is living.

Y/n: And how will you found her dad?

Mr Yoon: Not very sure right now princess but our men are in search of her.

Y/n: Yeah *nods with teary eyes*

Mr Yoon: *Hugs you softly* Princess don't cry, appa is here hmm? *pats ur back*

Y/n: *hugs him back and nods* Y-yes dad.

Mr Yoon: *pats ur head* Ayye don't cry I know how much my princess is missing her eomma, don't worry appa is trying yeah?

Y/n: Yes dad, I m-miss mom a lot.

Mr Yoon: I know princess, and I will do everything to find her okay?

Y/n: *nods*

Mr Yoon: Good girl. Shall we go home now hmm?

Y/n: *wipes tears* Yeah dad *smiles* I love you dad.

Mr Yoon: I love you a lot my princess *smiles back*

A/N POV: 

You and Mr Yoon went back home and now you were resting on your bed thinking about your mom looking at her photo in your phone.

Y/n: Mom.......

Y/n: Mom, where are you? You know how much your daughter misses you? How much your sweetie misses you? How much she wanna see you infront of her?

Y/n: Please mom come back. Dad also misses you a lot. H-he can't live without you mom. Please come back to us. *a tear falls down from your eye*

Y/n: *wipes off the tear* I will try to find you mom, no matter what. I will secretly help dad and find you any how. We three will be together again.

Miss Han suddenly comes in the room.

Miss Han: Y/n? *says softly*

Y/n: Yes unnie?

Miss Han: *sits beside you and pats ur back* I know how much you missing your mom Y/n but you shouldn't stress yourself right?

Y/n: *looks down* Yes unnie I know.

Miss Han: Your mom won't like it, if she founds out you were crying all the time won't she?

Y/n: *nods*

Miss Han: Then? *wipes off the dry tears* Don't cry okay? And sleep hmm?

Y/n: Okay unnie, thank you.

Miss Han: *smiles* Good girl, now lay down.

Y/n: *lays down on the bed*

Miss Han: *covers you with the blanket* Now sleep hmm?

Y/n: Okie unnie *closes eyes*

Miss Han: *smiles and kisses your forehead before leaving*

NEXT DAY

You went school and did your classes with your friends and it was lunch break now your friends were in the cafeteria having lunch and you were in the rooftop, they asked you to come but you said you will come later on. You were standing near the railing when you left a tap on your shoulder, you turn around and saw Jungkook.

Y/n: Oh you...

Jungkook: Yeh it's me Miss Nerd.

Y/n: Mhmm.

Jungkook: What happened? You look low today?

Y/n: Yeah *nods*

Jungkook: Tell me what happened?

Y/n: My mom left me and my dad when I was very small, we don't know why, my dad was searching her everywhere and yesterday he got to know that she is living in Busan but don't know where in Busan and I really miss her a lot *sighs*

Jungkook: I got it. *hugs you suddenly*

Y/n: *shocked by the sudden action but hugged him back*

Jungkook: Don't be sad okay? Your dad is trying to find her, I'm sure he will find her soon. I'm here with you, you can share anything with me. *pats ur back*

Y/n mind: What happened to him? He's being so much caring?

Y/n: Thank you Jungkook. *smiles*

Jungkook: *smiles back* Always smile like this only okay?

Y/n: Okayy.

JUNGKOOK POV: 

What happened to me? Why am I being so much caring? I never comforted anyone like this before then how now? Well to be honest I felt bad for her, something in me made me comfort her like I can't see her sad. God, don't tell me- I started having feelings for her?!

Continue....✍︎