☆ 𝕄𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕆v𝕖𝕣 ☆

JUNGKOOK POV:

Damn it-! Maybe I really like her?! Agh I have to think 'bout it.

Jungkook: *ruffles ur hairs* Good girl, now shall we go?

Y/n: *smiles* Yesh yesh

Y/N POV: 

Here me and Jungkook are going together to our friends, I'm still confused like what happened to Jungkook? Out of the blue he is being so much sweet, caring and all? I mean I like it but I never saw him like this? I think............I should ask Taehyung about it- Yes! I'll ask him only!

TIME SKIP AT HOME

I'm in my room right now and I though of calling Taehyung and asking him- heh- that's kinda awkward but who cares?

OTP: 

Taehyung:: Hello?

Y/n:: Umm heyy!

Taehyung:: Today you called me? Wow! What's the matter?

Y/n:: Uhh I have something to ask yaa!

Taehyung:: Sure go ahead.

Y/n:: It's about.....Jungkook-

Taehyung:: What? You have a crush on him!! 

Y/n:: Aish! Not that you idiot -_-

Taehyung:: Hehe sorry sorry, you continue~

Y/n:: Uhh well you know only that Jungkook is kinda cold person who doesn't much shows his soft side or if he has it or not who even knows.....but like he was acting soooo weird todayyy!

Taehyung:: Weird like what do you mean??

Y/n:: Uhh I mean...today my mood wasn't that good and I told him when he asked me and he was like so much caring, comforting and all, like before I never saw him like this, as if it was a new change in him?

Taehyung:: Lol I see.

Y/n:: So, umm what do you think? What is it that he behaved total different today?

Taehyung:: See there can be two reasons for that.

Y/n:: And, what are those?

Taehyung::1) He felt bad for you that's why, well which he doesn't really for anyone and 2) Maybe he loves you that why, cuz if he loves you then he would care for you, love you, comfort you and all.

Y/n:: Ayyeaa do you really think that?

Taehyung:: Yeah but why are you so curious to know that? Do you have feelings for him lol?

Y/n:: A-ahh no no, I don't heh-

Taehyung:: Lol ok ok, so shall I hang up now?

Y/n:: Huh? Yeah sure sure- 

HANG UP 

Y/n: Ayeo- I have to find out if Jungkook really loves me.......or not- but...howw????

Y/n: Well.....do I love him...? Nah I don't- right...?

Y/n: *messes ur hairs* Ahh why it's so confusing?! I guess I should go out to freshen my mind, bruhh!

I changed into this, wearing my mask and glasses and took my bag and went downstairs: 

Miss Han: Where are you going?

Y/n: Just going out unnie

Saying that I went out, I thought of walking today instead of taking my car. The weather is even nice today.

A/N POV: 

While you were walking someone was stalking you secretly, you felt it but just ignored and thought of going to a cafe. You went inside a cafe and took a sit.

Waiter: Good evening ma'am *bows* Your order?

Y/n: One cappuccino.

The waiter bowed and left from there. You took out your phone and started scrolling through it. After sometime the waiter came.

Waiter: Ma'am here is your order. Thank you!

You smiled at him and he left. You had your coffee and went out of the cafe.

Y/n: I should go home I guess, dad will be home anytime. Oh wait! I'm out right now so just let's do the work now only. 

You made a call to your assistant, yes you have your personal assistant but no one knows about it not even your dad.

OTP: 

Y/n:: Hello.

Justin:: Yes ma'am.

Y/n:: Justin, come to the office right now. I have something to tell you about.

Justin:: Okay ma'am.

HANG UP

You put your phone inside your bag and started walking to the company ( It is your dad's company right now but you after your studies are completed you will take your dad's position but now also you go to the company and do some works there and your dad knows it but don't know what works and he don't mind it cuz he knows you won't do any bad thing and always will do the good )

AFTER SOMETIME 

Y/N POV: 

I came to the company and went to my cabin, no one goes in my cabin without taking my permission and dad don't have anything to do in my cabin so he goes there rarely but I don't mind if he goes without me knowing heh...Justin was inside waiting for me there.

Justin: Good evening ma'am.

You just nod at him.

Y/n: So, Justin you already know about my mom right?

Justin: Yes ma'am.

Y/n: I want you to search for her without my dad knowing cuz I know if he got to know then he would say no to me but I wanna help him that's why, search all over Busan and take some of our men too if you need any help and find her out.

Justin: Okay ma'am I understand.

Y/n: But..

Justin: Yes?

Y/n: After you found her first let me know then tell one of our men to go and inform dad about it so that he thinks he found her out not me and eventually he will tell Alex to inform me, got it?

Justin: Yes ma'am.

Y/n: Good, now I'll be leaving and you can go now or if you want you can start searching.

Justin nod at you and you left from there and went home.

Continue....✍︎