Update

I'm really sorry for not updating any of my stories for a while but I have been battling my depression.

Self harm has always been a thing for me but has gotten worse in these past few years. I've only cut myself a few times, but I still have bad thoughts. I've been given strategies for when I get harmful impulses by I think it's... 5 therapists, 3 counselors, and 2-4 of my friends' parents.

If any of you who read this use self harm as a coping strategy, just have harmful impulses, or know anyone who does then you may know that many of the strategies that we are given won't really help for us (most of the time, I don't know about anyone else but the didn't help for me or my cousins).

For me when I feel those impulses I just push everything away from my body because I feel like if anything touches my skin I will snap although that doesn't really work at school since, y'know, it's a public space and all, I usually have to start a conversation with pretty much anyone around me.

Like today in science:

We were using graham crackers on frosting to represent plate tectonics and all that shît, and to spread out our globs of frosting on our paper plates, we were given plastic butter knives.

Every two people were given a knife
(or spoon, the teacher ran out of knives)
And I was given a knife to share with my best friend (since 3rd grade) and she doesn't really know about my self harm so she, uh, didn't understand what I was doing when I threw the knife into her desk after setting the plastic blade into my arm (right after even noticing I did what I did). And I almost ran out of the classroom right then a there and I also read some shît in Hawaiian studies about the creation of the Hawaiian islands and me, knowing that lava can harden into obsidian (I got all cut up on a hiking bath through the obsidian mountains when I was like, three) almost ran out of another class.

Soooo....... Yah. That is why I haven't been updating any of my stories lately.

Sorry 😔

377 words

11/14/2022