Prologue

A normal day after what happened with the incident with No.5, or so they thought. after school, Yashiro and Kou meets Hanako-kun in the girls toilet like her everydau routine.

When Yashiro and Kou started cleaning the toilet, a puff of smoke appeared along with a black hair with bangs man in his early 20's wearing a long black coat with collar, a simple white shirt inside, black tight pants, in front of Yashiro, Kou and Hanako-kun.

Kou and Hanako-kun immediately go infront of Yashiro and took out their weapons to protect her.

"Who are you?" Hanako-kun asked with a hostile tone while holding his knife tightly.

The man smiled "My my, its been a long time isn't it, No.7. I'm quite disappointed that you have forgotten me" the man acted hurt then he smirked. "I should introduce myself to you again No.7 and the rest of the humans. I'm No.8, the 8th mystery among the "7" mysteries"

_____

Yeocchi here, forgive me if i wrote something incorrect about the system of the series, I'm not really a fan of tbhk but I'm able to write a fanfic. I will try to draw the 8th's clothes design :)

This story is specially for mawafu6393 :)))))

Want me to "speak like malaysian" way? Hehe...