Chapter 1

"No.8? Why I haven't heard of you from Hanako-kun?" Nene tilted her head and asked. "He doesn't want you to know about me, I am the one that all seven mysteries that fears, that's why they never mention about me. My name is Fujiwara Tatsuya, I have been observing and not showing myself for a long time until now." No.8 said.

"Stalker..." Nene said

"You can say that if you want to, I don't mind at all. After all i have seen all these things happening. I decided to appear is because of a certain person's brother and their group will cause ruckus and interrupt the world." No.8 said as he glanced at Amane and continued "I don't want to end my fun that fast, I will help you when it is needed. The rest of the time i will be seeing and accompanying you all. I hope we can get along~"

After what tatsuya said, the whole atmosphere changed. It was cold and dead silence, it made kou and nene find it hard to breathe.

Nene tries to break the intense atmosphere by starting a conversation with Kou Minamoto

"So... kou-kun, do you wanna grab some food from a convenience store outside the school and bring it back for hanako-kun and tatsuya-san to try?" Kou instantly get it and followed the flow.

"Yeah sure! Hanako-kun, we are going to get some snacks outside. Do you want to try anything or do you want us to get some doughnuts?" Kou asked as amane's attention is now on kou and nene. "I would like to have some doughnut! We can eat some food in the school garden together!" Amane smiled, nene and kou walked out of the toilet and head to the convinience store.

After a long minute of silence between the 2 mysteries, amane decided to ask tatsuya. "What is Tsukasa trying to do... what is his goal"

"I have no idea~ but i know he is up to something that might involve you and the two humans. i kinda pity you so i came here to warn you. But then... it seems like you are like that girl nene, i am actually quite interested in her."

What Tatsuya said triggered Amane "don't you dare to do anything to her!" Amane said angrily

"Chill, chill, i just joking, you got so overreacted just because i said i am interested in her, it also means that you like her." Tatsuya smirks and Amane blushes.

"I see... Tsukasa and his gang might take her away from you. So, be careful." When Tatsuya finish saying, he heads towards the exit but he bumped into Nene.

"Eh, you are going now? I was hoping you join us for the snacks..." Nene gave him a puppy look which made him hard to reject her.

"Uhhh.... sure..." Tatsuya says awkwardly "Then let's eat the snacks in the garden!" Nene said and pulls amane and Kou out (Idk if there's a garden because i have forgotten, but pretend there is just for the plot purposes)

Tatsuya sighed and followed them.

~~~

They finally went to the garden and decided to eat under a huge tree where there is shade, Nene puts the snacks on the table and opens them, there are donuts, dorayaki, chips, chocolates, cheesecake and sweets.

The group went to sit under the tree but nene found out that tatsuya isn't sitting with them and found him sitting on the tree branch offered Tatsuya to sit with them but Tatsuya said he isn't used to sitting with other people and he leaned his back on the trunk and looks at them.

Tatsuya looks at the group silently, suddenly he looked back as if he sensed something but it is just a crow. He puts one of his hand out for the crow to land, the crow landed and stares at Tatsuya in the eyes as if it is talking to him.

After awhile the crow flew away, Tatsuya narrowed his eyes and looks serious at the same time. "They have started their move..." Tatsuya said and he disappeared from the tree branch and left the group unnoticed that he left. Or so he thought...

~-~-~-~

Phew, finally finished after idk how many months of empty brain, being busy with school and writer block. Idk when i [<--727th word] will update again. Time for me to ciao and maybe never been seen again lol