Chapter 2

The sky is clear with some clouds, the sun is just rising, the golden yellow light just showed itself to wake people up, birds chirping, leaves rustling. It is a nice weather to start their day, but nene is sitting in the classroom waiting for school to start. Aoi saw nene sitting at her place and staring at the sky thinking of something.

Aoi approaches nene and greets her which frightened nene. "A-Aoi-chan! You frightened me!" Nene said as she tried to calm herself down. "Nene-chan, I heard there is a new tramsfer student that will be in our class! I wonder how does he look like?" Aoi said excitingly and she starts imaging the transfer student's look.

Nene is also curious about the transfer student, there isn't any transfer student coming to their school moreover the transfer student will be in the same class with her.

She is deep in thought without realising the bell has ring and her homeroom teacher came in. Everybody stood up and greet the teacher which Nene immediately did it too. The teacher told everyone to sit down then he clears his throat before talking.

"Good morning class, I think you have heard about it, our class will be having a new student joining us from today. New student please come in" the teacher signalled the student to go into the classroom and stand infront if the podium of the class.

Nene was shocked by looking at the new student, she did not expect the student is the one whom she met yesterday. Of all people, she did not expect the student was Tatsuya.

She looked at him in shock as he look at her and gave her a smirk before introducing himself to the whole class.

"Good morning everyone, I'm Fujiwara Tatsuya. I like to read books, watch anime, draw and much more, but the most i am interested in is planes! My dream is to become a pilot one day so i could fly around the world! Nice to meet you all, i hope we can get along!" Tatsuya gave a smile to the whole class before most of the girls gave a squeal of fangirling him. But he chose to ignore them.

He was assigned to sit at the third row and beside the window by the homeroom teacher which is a table in front of nene. After the homeroom teacher left the class, most of the classmates gathered around Tatsuya's desk.

They started asking about him such as what kind anime of genre he likes to watch, why he 'transferred' here, what made him being interested in planes and more. Nene is just sitting down at her desk with Aoi who is standing beside her watching the class gathering around Tatsuya's desk.

"Hey Nene-chan, aren't you interested in him? He looks so cool and attractive!" Aoi said to nene is staring at the group of classmates. "Not really, i don't like the vibes admitting from him." Nene replied

"Aw, but i thought you would be interested in him because both of you would match very well." Aoi then suggested an idea "Oh, how about you can bring him around during recess!" Nene had no choice but had to accept it because Aoi gave her a puppy eyes which is hard for her to refuse the request.

She sees him patiently answered them with a smile until their next subject teacher came into the class. Everyone went back to their desk and sat down.

The classes were over after 3 hours and now is their recess break. Nene walked towards tatsuya's desk and told him that she will show around the school.

They walked out in silence, nene showed him the facilities and explain it in monotine. They are in awkward silence until they walked to a hallway which is empty and quiet.

"We can stop here, you wanna ask me something right?" Tatsuya stated but not in his usual playful tone.

"Yeah... why are you joining the school, moreover you are in my class of all classes? Whats your intention?!" Nene exclaimed but Tatsuya reacted calmly towards what she asked

Tatsuya took a deep breath before he speaks "I only can give you a hint 'danger is coming, it isn't just coming towards you but the worst is everyone in this school is exposed to the danger'. I am here to make sure everything is alright. You can tell Amane about this, I will appear anytime. Not as the student, but as a supernatural" Tatsuya said in a serious expression and tone but then within a second he is back to his playful personality

"sooo... we have finished the tour, i don't wanna trouble you anymore. I will just walk around before the class starts, if you are worrying if I know how to get back. Dont worry, i know how to get back to the class." He says then he walked away, not looking back at Nene.

Nene could just see him leaving, she walked back to class to distract herself from what he said to her. The bell rang which means recess time is over, just right Tatsuya came back. She just stared at him going back to his seat but something he said was bordering her.

She couldn't focus in class when teacher was teaching, she decided to ask him after school, along with hanako-kun's company.

After a long wait, finally school is over. Nene hurried to the toilet on the top floor to find hanako-kun.

꧁To be continued (idk what to write)꧂

A/N:I'm ded. I died. Sorry for yall to wait for so long. I dunno what to write lol. Busy with life, hope yall understand. Take care, stay healthy.