Shot 8

Singhania Mansion.

The youngsters were in Vamika's cave confused as to why their grandfather called Vamika and Pooja to come and pick them up.

"From your grandfather's body language, I think something really serious happened and they don't want you guys to know. " Vamika said glancing between her nieces and nephew who nodded agreeing with her.

For a few seconds, silence filled the room and Bhumi glanced at Pooja who was staring at her phone.

She stood up from the bubble chair and walked up to Pooja as the others stared at her.

She glanced at her phone and saw her scrolling through a news article of Sheetal's arrest and she knew Ppoja was still into Aarav even though she is in denial about it.

"He isn't a bad person. " Bhumi exclaimed as everyone's attention turned to her.

Pooja tried to walk away but Bhumi stopped her.

"If he was that bad he wouldn't have aided the police to stop his mother and save all those countless women who were being trafficked........ He may have used you but I know in my heart he wasn't pretending to love you........ Aarav and I are similar. "

"Enough." Pooja angrily cut Bhumi off resulting in her flinching at the intensity of Pooja's voice. "You are nothing like that criminal. "

"Yes I am. " Bhumi retorted. "We are both victims of circumstances but unlike him I was lucky to have been a Raizada and adopted by my parents....... He is my brother and we are the offsprings of Shyam Manohar Jha...... His mother is criminal and a self centered woman and my mother was once also a criminal and self centered and she is self centered up until now. " Tears streamed down Bhumi's cheeks making everyone's eyes shimmer with unshed tears. "I am not saying this to excuse what he did but he put himself in harms way just to save us...... Do you think Sheetal would have spared him if she knew he was betraying her for us?..... He risked being jailed for us...... He risked loosing you for us as long as we were safe....... He was born in crime and could have easily taken the criminal path but he chose not to and it takes courage and perseverance not to fall in crime when you are not only surrounded by it but have it's running in your blood...... Whether you believe it or not, Aarav loves you and you also love him..... Am not saying this for you to give him a second chance but to not hate him for something he couldn't control. "

Pooja hugged Bhumi and they both cried and the others joined oblivious of the elders standing behind them.

"Bhumi? " Dhami's voice broke their reverie and they all looked at the direction where the voice came from and they all found Dhami, Aditya and Sonali standing at the door with looks of shock on their faces and they immediately knew they have been heard.

Dhami walked up to Bhumi and cupped her face.

"Do you know Anjali is your biological mother. " She nodded crying. "How? "

Anya knowing her sister wasn't in a state to explain anything revealed everything including how Anjali had rejected Bhumi.

Dhami hugged Bhumi who wailed in her arms letting out all the hurt she felt when Anjali called her the biggest mistake of her life.

For fifteen minutes everyone stood in silence and Dhami broke the hug and lead Bhumi to one of the sofas in the room and sat her down.

"I know you are hurting dear but Anjali doesn't hate you like you think. " Bhumi and the other youngsters frown at her words. "She is just ashamed for everything she had done in the past and there is something I have to tell you which will prove that she never hated you....... You all already know what happened in the past right. " They all nodded and Dhami continued. "When you were four years old you fell down the steps at RM and you badly injured yourself leading to you being hospitalized....... Anjali was informed and she wanted to see you but the prison wouldn't allow it and do you know what she did..... She escaped from the prison and come to meet you but you were unconscious and didn't know...... She made us promise never to tell you....... Your mother has always loved you but her past kept her away from you...... Just like Aarav, you both had the misfortune of being the children of Shyam Manohar Jha but blood doesn't make you family loves does. "