Hell's Not So Bad

Damien X Pip

⚠️Smut⚠️

Pip

Pip wandered along aimlessly, occasionally kicking at lava rocks. There wasn't much to do in Hell. He mostly spent his time waiting around for Damien to visit the dark underworld. He was the only person Pip knew from before he died. Well, except when Kenny occasionally popped in. He gathered up his shoulder length blonde hair and secured it with a rubber band he'd gotten last time Kenny was around. Whenever Kenny died, whatever was in his pockets came with him. Knowing this, he sometimes brought Pip little things here and there. Done securing his hair, he continued wandering around. As he passed a boiling lake, he stopped to look at his reflection. Although he'd been 10 when he died, the reflected image in the water showed a slender framed 17 year old. He didn't know why he'd aged, but he suspected it had something to do with Damien. I mean, who'd want to hang out with a 10 year old for all eternity. He kicked a rock in the water, disrupting his reflection, then walked over to the cavern wall, leaning against it and sliding to the ground. He splayed his legs out in front of him and crossed his arms, leaning back against the wall. Might as well nap to pass the time. He closed his eyes and shifted around, until he was somewhat comfortable.
"Comfy?"
Pip's eyes snapped open at the familiar voice. Standing in front of him was the closest thing he had to a best friend. Damien's lips were curled up in a smirk and his red eyes were lit up with mirth. Pip shook his head in amusement as he studied the boy in front of him. He was tall and lean, his black hair pushed back and long enough to reach his collar now. He was wearing his usual black t-shirt and jeans and black combat boots. His nails were painted black and he wore a collection of silver rings and chains. Pip felt scrawny and unkempt in comparison, in his dirty white tank top and ripped slacks. He stood up and brushed himself off.
"Hello Damien."
Damien grinned at him, reaching out and tugging on his ponytail playfully. "Nice hair."
Pip slapped his hand away, face reddening as a jolt of pleasure raced down his spine.
"I could say the same to you."
Pip gestured to Damien's hair.
Damien arched a brow at him, smirking again.
"At least mine isn't in a ponytail."
Pip rolled his eyes and reached for the band holding his hair. Damien's hand shot out and grabbed his wrist. "Don't."
Pip looked at him curiously, noticing a faint blush on the dark haired boy's face. Damien let go of his arm and cleared his throat.
"Let's go hang in my room."
Pip nodded and Damien wrapped an arm around his waist, teleporting them to his room.
Pip stumbled a little, as his body tried to reorient itself. Damien's arm tightened around his waist, steadying him.
"Still not used to that, are you?"
Pip shook his head, trying to ignore the feel of Damien against him. "No."
Damien chuckled and let go.
Pip sat down on the edge of the huge king-size bed behind him. Damien's room was all shades of blacks and reds. In all rights it should be edgy and dark, but Pip found it oddly soothing. He watched Damien snap his fingers and the TV flickered on. A horror movie was playing. Of course. Of course. He is the Son of Satan after all. Pip rolled his eyes, smiling to himself. He felt the bed dip as Damien climbed up next to him and flopped forward, laying on his stomach. Pip carefully laid next to him, making sure to keep a bit of space between them. As Damien watched the movie, Pip watched Damien. His eyes roved over the dark haired boy's face, enamored with his gleeful smile and the sparkle in his red eyes. Most people were terrified of Damien's eyes, but Pip found them beautiful. He longed to reach out and brush back the stray lock of hair that had fallen across Damien's forehead. He sighed dreamily. Damien turned to look at him curiously, eyebrow raised. Pip's face reddened and he jerked his head back towards the TV screen.
"Pip, are you okay?"
Damien's voice was laced with a rare hint of concern. Pip nodded, not looking away from the TV.
"I'm fine Damien."
His heart rate sped up as the TV shut off and he felt Damien sit up next to him. "Pip, look at me."
Pip sat up, ignoring his friend's request, and stared at his hands folded in his lap.
"Pip, don't make me command you." Damien's voice was sharp and impatient. Pip took a deep breath and slowly slid his gaze up to meet Damien's. The dark haired boy was staring at him intensely. "Now, what's going on Pip?"
Pip sighed, knowing Damien wasn't going to drop the subject. His hands started to shake a little and he closed his eyes.
"I uh, I think I like you. Like like you."
He flinched, expecting Damien to laugh or hit him maybe. What he was not expecting was Damien's actual response.
"It's about fucking time." He growled as he tackled Pip backwards onto the bed. Pip's eyes widened in surprise as Damien grinned down at him. Before he could open his mouth to say anything, Damien's lips were pressed against his in a heated kiss. Pip's arms snaked up to wrap around the taller boy's neck as Damien's tongue pushed against his lips, demanding entrance. Pip surrendered, letting out a small moan as Damien's tongue explored his mouth.

Damien

Damien felt his dick harden as the slim blonde moaned beneath him. He'd been waiting for Pip to come to terms with his feelings for the past year. He'd almost lost his composure earlier when he'd seen him with his hair pulled up, his slender neck exposed. He kissed the smaller boy harder, pressing him into the bed with his hips. He felt Pip gasp against his mouth and his legs wrapped around Damien's waist, bringing them closer together. Damien grinned at the sweet blonde boy and nipped at his neck playfully, sliding his hand down between them, feeling Pips erection. Pip moaned, grinding against Damien's hand. Damien chuckled and started stroking him through his pants. He looked back at the blonde's face, smiling when he saw Pip's soft blue eyes filled with lust. He stroked Pip harder, eliciting a soft moan from the boy. Damien hissed through his teeth in pleasure as the sound sent a surge of lust straight to his cock.
He pressed his lips against Pip's throat, sucking gently as the blonde writhed beneath him.
"Damien!" Pip whined, pressing himself against Damien's hand harder. Sensing what the boy wanted, he slowly unzipped the blonde's pants, maintaining eye contact. "This okay?"
Pip nodded, squirming, breath coming out in short pants. Damien tugged Pip's slacks and boxers down, marveling at the sight before him. He palmed Pip's erection, stroking the soft pink tip with his thumb. He groaned with pleasure as Pip whined and started thrusting his hips. Damien brought his free hand up to the blonde's mouth, placing two fingers against his lips. "Suck." He commanded.
Pip obliged, Damien moaning softly as Pip coated his fingers with saliva. He pulled them from the blonde's mouth and brought them to the boy's entrance, gently pushing them inside as he continued stroking him. Pip winced slightly and Damien paused. "Keep going." Pip ground out as he thrust against Damien's hand. Damien quickened his pace slightly as Pip moaned louder, squirming against Damien's hand erratically. "Damien, please."
Damien smiled, leaning down to place a rough kiss on the blonde's mouth. "Are you ready?"
"Yes Damien, please." Pip moaned, thrusting against his hand still. Damien unzipped his pants and shoved them down, then grabbed Pips legs, placing them over his shoulders. He spit in his hand and ran it over his dick, before placing the tip against Pip's entrance. He pushed slowly, allowing the boy time to adjust. When Pip urged him on, he thrust all the way in throwing his head back and moaning. "Fuck Pip, you're tight." He pulled out, then thrust back in faster, watching Pip to make sure he was okay. The blonde ran his hands up Damien's chest and grabbed his shoulders, urging him on. "More."
Damien moaned and thrust faster, finding a rhythm, head thrown back in pleasure.

Pip

Pip moaned, breath coming in short pants as Damien thrust into him faster, finding a rhythm and hitting Pip's sweet spot. His vision blurred as the pressure built, and he dug his fingers into Damien's shoulders, crying out his name.
Damien reached between them, closing his hand around Pip, and stroking him in short, fast strokes. Pip whined, panting faster as Damien timed his thrusts with the movement of his hand. "Damien, I- I'm close."
Damien growled, slamming into him a little harder. "Come for me Pip."
Pip's vision went white as Damien stroked him faster, and he cried out, coming all over Damien's hand and his own chest. Damien moaned at the sight, his red eyes aflame with lust, as his thrusts became erratic. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum." He slammed into Pip hard, twice, then groaned, and Pip felt Damien's cock twitch as he came inside him. The dark haired boy leaned forward until their foreheads touched, breathing heavily. He kissed Pip sloppily, then pulled him against his chest and rolled them over, so Pip was laying on top of him. Pip smiled at Damien softly, pushing his hair back off his forehead. Damien caught his wrist, placing a soft kiss in the palm of his hand. "I love you Pip."
Pip's eyes widened in surprise and he grinned down at Damien, cheeks red.
"I love you too, Damien."
He rested his head in the crook of the taller boy's shoulder and ran his fingers through his dark hair. He heard Damien hum in contentment.
"You know, I wasn't expecting you to be so gentle."
Damien chuckled. "Well it was your first time. I can't make any promises about next time though."
Pip raised an eyebrow at him.
"Next time?"
Damien grinned at him mischievously, then put his hand on the back of Pip's head, pulling him back against his chest. Pip smiled to himself as he buried his face against Damien's neck.
Maybe Hell's not so bad after all.

*******************

Hey guys so this is my first time writing smut of any kind. So uh yeah enjoy lol. Decided to start off with some Dip just because the idea popped into my head the other day. I'm not sure how often this will get updated as I am working on three other stories. But I do take requests, rules are in the description, feel free to hit me up. Peace ✌️