Attraction

Part 2 of Affection
            Stan x Kenny           
              ⚠️Smut⚠️

Kenny

Kenny woke to the sound of his phone chiming. It was a text from Red.

Red: Hey I brought Karen home earlier, but you guys looked so peaceful, we went back to my place. I'm texting now so you don't oversleep. Enjoy your alone time. 😉

Kenny smiled and slid his phone back on the coffee table. He glanced down at Stan, who was peering at him sleepily.
"Hey sleeping beauty."
"Hey." Stan's voice was low and husky from sleep.
Fuck that's hot. Kyle doesn't know what he's missing.

Stan raised an eyebrow at him.
"Is that what I think it is?"
Kenny looked down at him, realizing what was pressed against Stan's abdomen.
"Can you really blame me? You are laying on it."
Stan blushed, hiding his face in Kenny's chest. Kenny chuckled and ruffled his hair.
Stan peeked back up at him, face still red. Kenny felt Stan's heart racing where he lay against him.
Kenny cocked his head slightly.
"Dude, are you turned on right now?"
Stan's face turned even more red and he nodded, looking embarrassed.
Kenny brushed his hand against Stan's cheek. "It's okay Stan. It's perfectly natural."
Stan looked at him, expression unsure.
"Dude, we're 17 year old guys. It's normal ."
Stan nodded, still not meeting his eyes.
Kenny ran his thumb lightly over Stan's lips. "Come here."
Stan obeyed, shifting closer.
Kenny placed his hand on the back of Stan's neck, pulling his head down and pressing their mouths together.
He felt Stan hesitate, then he was moving his lips fervently against Kenny's.
Kenny licked Stan's bottom lip, demanding entrance. Stan parted his lips, and Kenny slid his tongue against Stan's.
Stan ran his hands over Kenny's chest, sliding them up to his shoulders and around Kenny's neck.
Kenny wrapped his arms around Stan's waist, pulling him closer. Stan groaned against his lips, rocking his hips against Kenny's.
Kenny smiled against Stan's lips and moved his hands down to Stan's hips, squeezing lightly.
He was rewarded with another moan as Stan squirmed against him. "Fuck, man."
Stan's voice was breathy and desperate.
Kenny chuckled and buried his face against Stan's neck, biting softly, then licking where he'd bit.
Stan's breathing turned heavy and he squirmed against Kenny erratically, panting.
Kenny rocked his own hips forward, almost painfully aroused at the sounds Stan was making.
He wasn't sure if they had time to fuck before they had to leave, but he was definitely gonna get them both off.
He reached between them and ran his hand over the front of Stan's jeans.
Stan lifted his hips slightly, giving Kenny better access.
Kenny unzipped Stan's jeans and slipped his hand in, rubbing him through his boxers.
Stan's breath hitched and he pressed himself against Kenny's hand.
Kenny felt his own cock twitch at the feel of Stan pressed up against his hand.
He unzipped his pants and shoved them down, doing the same with Stan's.
He pulled Stan back against him, hissing at the feel of their bare cocks rubbing together.
Stan was like a livewire,
grinding against him desperately, moaning his name.
Fuck it we've got time.
He reached down and shoved at his pants until Stan realized what he was doing and moved. Kenny tugged his pants off and tossed them on the floor.
He pulled Stan back against him and pressed their lips together.
He spread his legs and pulled Stan's hips down.
Stan froze and looked at him unsurely.
"Trust me, okay?"
Stan nodded.
Kenny licked his palm generously and reached between them, wrapping his hand around Stan's dick, stroking softly.
Stan's breathing sped up and he dropped his head against Kenny's.
Kenny moved his hands to Stan's hips, pulling him forward until Stan was lined up properly.
Stan's gaze flicked to his.
"You know I've never done this before."
Kenny smiled at him reassuringly. "I know. I'll guide you."
He gripped Stan's hips, guiding him forward.
Stan slid in slowly and Kenny hissed in pleasure.
He dug his fingers into Stan's hips and urged him forward.
Stan thrust into him, throwing his head back with a groan.
"Fuck, this feels good."
Kenny grinned, nodding.
Stan rocked his hips forward again and Kenny moaned.
"You're good at this."
This seemed to encourage Stan and he started thrusting faster, slamming his hips against Kenny.
Knowing Stan probably wouldn't last long, Kenny started stroking himself in time to Stan's thrusts.
"Oh fuuckk, that's hot." Stan watched him as he stroked himself, thrusting harder.
Kenny slid his free hand up Stan's chest, trailing it over his shoulder to the back of his neck.
He buried his hand in Stan's hair and tugged gently.
Kenny felt him tense and knew Stan was close. He wasn't far behind.
After a few more thrusts, Stan started to tremble. "Fuck Kenny, I'm gonna come."
Kenny jerked himself faster.
"Me too."
Stan slammed into him one last time, throwing his head back with a groan as he came.
Watching him was enough to send Kenny over the edge.
He moaned as he released, shooting across his chest and all over his hand.

"That was amazing." Stan's voice was breathy as he stared down at Kenny.
Kenny smiled at him lazily.
"Yeah it was."

They got up from the couch and headed to the bathroom to clean up.
Kenny looked down at his shirt.
"Shit."
Stan glanced at him, giggling.
Kenny rolled his eyes and went to his room, changing into fresh clothes. He met Stan in the hallway, and they went back to the living room. Kenny snatched his pants off the floor and walked them back to his room.
When he came back, he sat next to Stan on the couch, wincing slightly.
Stan looked at him worriedly. "Was I too rough?"
"No man, trust me I've had a lot rougher." Kenny chuckled.
Stan leaned back on the couch,
Kenny leaning back next to him.
"Are you okay?"
Stan nodded, eyes faraway.
Kenny ran his hand through Stan's hair. "You sure?"
Stan's gaze focused on him and he smiled and leaned against Kenny's shoulder. "Yeah man, I'm great."
Kenny grinned at him. "Good."
"Was it good for you?" Stan's voice was quiet.
Kenny nodded, smiling.
"Oh yeah." He sighed contentedly and leaned into Stan's side. Stan wrapped his arm around him and pulled him closer. Kenny leaned his head against Stan's chest, enjoying that he was the one being held this time.

They sat in comfortable silence, Stan running his fingers softly through Kenny's hair, both of them sated and content. Kenny smiled to himself.
Well that was unexpected.

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~