Swiss x Reader (Oneshot)

A/n: only got this idea because i got sick ( Yay :-/ )

You have been sick in your room for one day and refused to seek help from the others until Swiss (Your Boyfriend) found out and runs to your room 

Swiss's POV

I Ran to Y/n's room as soon as I got told about her being sick and knocked on her door all I could hear from the other side was her shouting "FUCK OFF!!" once i heard this I kicked the door open to see her in a blanket she looked at me "Sweets let me help you!" I said trying to get closer to her "No Swiss Go...I-I..Don't want to make you sick" she responded quickly all though I could risk myself getting sick I still wanted to help her...

"Sweets I don't care if I get sick I just want to help" I said sitting next to her as she coughs into her arm "are you sure..?" she managed to say while coughing, I nodded and walked out of the room grabbing some stuff like Snacks, Water, Medicine and cough drops I walked back into the room carrying all the supplies seeing her sitting on the floor still wrapped in a blanket. I placed the stuff on the desk beside her bed and walked over to the bed making it all comfy before lifting her off the floor and onto the bed giving her some medicine and a cough drop "Swiss..." She says sitting on the bed I hummed as a response looking at her fidgeting with the blanket "Are you gonna stay in the room with me?" she blurted out looking at me I smiled and came over to her and kisses her forehead and nodded laying her back onto the bed "Of Course Sweets" 

After I laid her back I grabbed the remove and turned on the TV looking at Comedy and Cheesy Romance films when she tells me to stop on the movie 'Bridesmaids' I played it and snuggled up with her watching the movie once the movie had ended Y/n had fallen asleep cuddled into me I smiled to my self whispering "Sleep well Sweets..." before falling asleep as well

A/n: I'm currently writing this while i'm sick and yes I watched Bridesmaids IRL