21

It was a Tuesday.
And it was pouring outside.

Y/n had finally let yui return to the Sakamaki's because she had asked to, the day before.

And Y/n was currently in pain.
She had to waste her precious sleeping time to kill demons because they had smelt her blood when y/n had bit her tongue.

And then, when she was chasing one of the demons it had started to pour with rain, y/n had slipped off a roof top and landed on her arm, you can imagine that she would be out for a while.

——

Sitting down at her desk, y/n placed her head on her table and closed her eyes, hoping to at least get a wink of rest before the class started.

But mr.teachers pet had to just ruin it for her.
Reji placed his hands onto her table, glaring at her resting figure.

"Y/n-

"It's L/n to you" y/n cut him off

Reji frowned, picking up a strand of her hair and twirling it in between his fingers, he leaned down and ordered her to meet him at the roof top at break.

Y/n glared.
"Let go of my hair, pervert" she growled out

"No, I think I'll stay here for a little while, your hair is soft y'know" he answered with a small smirk as he watched y/n scoff and turn around.

Reji took his chance to cut off the small
Strand and place it in a ziplock bag.

'Ahh, y/n. The things I do for you~' Reji thought in his head.

When he had heard that you had sliced off kanato's head, admittedly, the first thing he felt was jealousy.

Why didn't you cut off his head?
Why didn't you love him like his annoying fangirls did?

He had begun craving you ever since he had tasted your blood off a cloth.
It had tasted divine, better than yui's blood.

But the more he had observed you, he realised what he was feeling was lust...
He lusted for y/n.

It wasn't like anything he had ever felt before and he wanted you to show your love for him just like you showed Kanato.

He wanted you to kill him.

Sure you had gotten close to killing Kanato but you didn't fully kill him, which meant that it wasn't a proper show of love.

But Kanato obviously didn't care about that. It was the thought that counted.