how

How do I describe to you the feeling that explodes within me whenever I see you smile or what happens to me when I hear the tune of your laughter whenever you are happy. Simply put there are not enough words in the whole universe, not enough languages, not enough letters of the alphabet to describe just how you make me feel when you are around, and how much you mean to me whenever we are together. The emptiness I sustain when you aren't here are like continuous blows to my chest and I feel the loneliness just swarm through my body when I don't get to see you. A ghost smile replaces the one I wear whenever you aren't around to erupt your happiness amongst me. To let you open me up, fill me in with blissful and cherishable moments and then stich me up so thats it's only the two of us in connection and that everyone else around us is just a blur and that we are the only ones filling the earth with just our stupid adventures and imagination. You're more than the light to my lightbulb, or the warmth to my sun, or my other half.

You dont only mean just the world to me or the stars in the galaxy, you are the galaxy and everything that is unknown beyond what we have seen which makes what we have a special something. You don't compare to the billions of stars which light up the sky in the dark because you light me up whenever. If only you knew that you are my everything...