pointless

his face was contorted in velvet blood. It poured over his face and down towards his neck like a serene waterfal. Ha. how are you to describe such a horrific and brutal death to a waterfall. A peaceful waterfall. I really didn't no to be honest.

He lay helplessy on the concrete floor. No screams left in his body. Neither would they help him or save him from being buried six feet under the ground, thats if anyone would find him here. Coz the thing is he is in the middle of nowhere. A place in an alley were people don't recognise. Those alleyways that people don't know exist, unless your drunk, getting raped and whatsoever.

Being in the wrong place at the wrong time cost this poor boy dearly. He hardly had any cash or anything valuable yet he still had to pay the price with his life. How unfortunate it was. It seemed to happen too often nowadays.  Just another lost soul. The police couldn't give a shit because they never knew the boy, neither do they care that the boy may have meant sooo much to the family he belonged to. No. It's now all about caring about the people who had power and was known to exist. Not those little lost lives that go to waste in a hit and run or a robbery or a pointless murder.

All this is is pointless. Pointless. Like a pointless pencil. What the fuck is the point.

Sorry dear boy. Sorry.

*********

Hey guys these stories are gory so if y don't like gore and stuff then don't read looooool

Plz

Like

Vote

Share

Hehehhehe