Chapter Eleven

(Y/N) (L/N)
March 20, 2013.
The Sanctum, New York.

"Wow this dude is crazy powerful," (Y/N) said awestruck.

"It is an eldritch creature," The Ancient One nodded.

"But it's only a minor one, you're telling me this thing is the weakest of its kind?"

"Yes, while with training it can become stronger, what makes a creature powerful is its ingrained abilities."

"Ingrained abilities?"

"Powers and abilities creatures are born with, unlike humans creatures can't learn new abilities they must stick with the abilities they are born with."

"So these abilities are some of the weaker ones?"

"Yes."

"That's terrifying,"

"Humans are stronger in that sense," She continued, "we learn and create our abilities they're known as amassed abilities."

"That's great."

"Now onto training," she smirked sinisterly.

(Y/N) (L/N)
March 25, 2013.
In the streets, New York.

"Master, I've taken out one of the crooks," Silveth (Your familiar) told me.

"Thank you, Sil," I responded whilst fighting two more criminals.

I was fighting them with (F/C) colored bow staff. It was easy to take them out, I was just toying with them, and hoping of getting more information out of them. But it was to no avail.

"Vine Manipulation, Capture," My eyes turned green as vines and weeds sprouted from the ground and tied up the crooks. I groaned in annoyance, dialing the cops and reporting the incident before leaving. New York has certain hate toward vigilantes and I didn't feel like wrestling with the police.

"Have fun in prison boys," I mocked, "Tell 'em The Operator sent ya."

I took off boosting myself into the air, Sil waiting for me at the specific meeting point. I gave him a nod, before allowing him to return to his domain. I texted AO that I was heading home and she sent me a smiling face.

After making sure the crooks got arrested without trouble, I made my way back to The Sanctum pulling my hood over my head, on the office chance that I ran into any of my previous colleagues. I scrolled through my phone seeing the various text messages that my teammates sent asking where I was and worrying for my safety. And then I saw a text from Peter.

Cutie P (5:65 pm): Hey (Y/N) where have you been?
You're really smart, I couldn't see you dropping out!

Hey there Petie, yeah just got something going on! :(7:00 pm) (Y/N)

I've been handling college just online for now,                                    
why did ya miss me?                                       

Cutie P (7:01 pm): Kind of, Class has been so boring without you.

Awe shucks, thank you Petes tell ya what :(7:01 pm) (Y/N)

I'll start coming in sometime next week.                                

Cutie P (7:03 pm): Sounds great! Do you maybe

Maybe you wanna hang out? Study together?

Are you asking me out on a date? :(7:04 pm) (Y/N)