☆ Intro ☆

I love Hermitcraft. Like, a lot. I also love to write for it, soo here we are.

If you don't know me, hi! I'm Uni. My pronouns are They/Them and Xe/Xem/Xeir (Xyr works instead of Xeir though).

Before we start, I figured I should mention some things. Like request info, what I will write and what I won't, and some Uni's-area-of-the-internet guidelines!

For the mentioned guidelines, it's pretty simple. I don't think I need to say the following, but I still will.

Homophobia, racism, transphobia, any other form of discrimination or hateful speech, cyberbullying, and stuff like that will not be tolerated here whatsoever and will result in me taking down your comment! If it persists or you're still being rude to people after I've also asked you to stop, I'll report you.

Generally, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it.

Please don't be too inappropriate in a way that could make someone uncomfortable. Jokingly saying "sus", "that's a little sus", or something like that at a line or quote that could be taken out of context in a funny way is completely fine though! I just don't want you flat-out being weird or creepy. If I'm uncomfortable, I'll just let you know!

Also -- if you wouldn't say it to your grandmother, perhaps think a liittle more before you say it here!

In short, treat others with respect, and don't be a meanie beanie!

As in the book title, this book will include Hermitcraft stuff. By HC-adjacent I mean Empires SMP and the Life series (3rd Life, Last Life, Double Life)

Now, what I'm willing to do and what I'm not!

~Will~

• Requests

• Collabs (Message if you're interested!)

• Fluff (obviously)

• Angst

• Hurt/Comfort

• Ships

• Light lime

• Polyamorous relationships

• Platonic relationships & QPRs

• Neurodivergent characters & the like

• Crossovers

[In terms of crossovers, it's not a guaranteed yes. For me to be more likely to write it, it'll have to be for the three SMPs above as I don't really pay attention to other SMPs.)

[For ships, you will likely see ships like Hex, Flower Husbands, Bdoc, Rancher duo (<33), Jewels, Hypnocrafted, ZIT, and Tangtho. It's definitely not limited to these, these are just some examples that I can think of off the top of my head.]

~Won't~

• Heavy triggering topics

• Citruses (Smut, heavy/graphic lime) (Light lime, like I said, is fine)

• Gore

• RPF (characters not content creators!)

[I'll add to those later if I remember something I forgot to add.]

~Request Stuff~

• Include any ships you want, if any

• Include any characters

• Include character headcanons if you wish

• Genre (Angst, Fluff, Hurt/Comfort, etc)

• Plot

• Background characters if you wish

• AUs if any (Like Real Life AU, Highschool AU, etc)

• Any extra info that isn't stated here that you'd like to add if you so wish

¡I reserve the right to decline any requests!

Also please keep in mind, I don't know tons about Empires as of currently, so I may not be able to accurately write certain characters!

And well, I think that's it for now :o

Happy reading lovely people!

-Uni <3