Chapter 1

"I have major certs in competitions and had won the countrywide trophy of the traditional Korean Confucian portrait," I said, even though there are the certificates I mentioned in the file she's flipping.

Jeongsam Arts Centre

A high school where the talented students lined up to submit their admission to this big ass arts school. As mentioned, an obvious reason they're dying to get into Jeongsam Arts Centre, is because the students would get a number of scholarships based on their results and academy participations. Therefore, the fee, i want to make a cemetery for my already death figure just by hearing about it, it costs more than someone's life.

After I said my words, she suddenly
looked up at my visage with a blank face she kept the whole time, she look at me through her shiny glasses with an intense stare causing me to shift my posture awkwardly. Her facial expression says it all, that she was shocked and somehow displeased by my achievement.

"You're the winner?" She asked, still having that judgemental look. Her eyes held nothing but an arrogant ones that could make anyone sensitive about their abilities.

"Yes" I answered, nodding my head with a small smile. A smile as I don't get the good vibe of this lady right here.

"How can a penniless student like you could win such a big competition?" Okay, that hurts. This elegant-looking woman completely insulted me in a not-so-pleasing manner but politely. I don't know whether it's a compliment, but for sure that she is a person that I should not mess with.

I pursed my lips and look down, don't know what to say. What if I talk back to this arrogant director of the Jeongsam Arts Centre and instantly gets rejected from studying here? Anxious of me thinking a thought of it, I just dumped my previous school to get accepted here. Basically, I betrayed them.

If they rejected me here, I can't beg my late principal to accept me back to their school. That's so embarrassing.

"Jung Y/n, has no parents and is an orphan. You are from the school Incheon Nonhyeon high. Even if I deny that you can't study here, your qualifications still deserved to be here. You can get your schedule in the staff room" she says and got up from the leather couch, making her way to her desk table. Hence, it went by just like that.

I feel like someone just skipped some time to the future. That easy? I don't know what to do, I don't know how to react to this big surprising moment. It's just, the way she was mocking me made me think about her rejecting me for a second. This is too fast for me to function in my brain. I swallowed my happiness deep down in myself, replacing it with a wide smile, and I stood up. I bowed down to her which gets an ignored response.

I didn't mind it at all, I left the room while clutching onto my beg strap tightly, expressing my joy while smiling crazily, receiving the 'what's wrong with this weird freak' looks from the students in the hallway I was walking

Guess today is my new day, a new start.

----

"Please take your seat" the teacher showed me an empty seat at the back of the corner.

I can't think she's biased like a teacher, it's just that everyone has moved to the front, and there is only one empty seat at the back, that beside the window which i'm glad about.

I nodded and went to my seat, going to sit my butt down on the clean wood plastic chair, just to get dragged off from my figure to the side. The screeching sound of the chair made me look at the direction it got slided.

A muscular pale arm gripped the back rest of the chair, keeping on his side. I followed my eyes to the arm and to the person's figure. A brunette looking boy with permed hair, styled messily around his locks and a haughty expression plastered on his visage as he didn't gaze up at my face but to the front while tonguing his lower lip.