Chapter 6

Y/n swallowed her saliva hard. She looked at Taehyung ever so weirdly that he wondered, is there something on his face that she keep scrunching up her nose and mouth? But he only formed a tender smile and squinting eyes while looking at her, finding her more adorable in this reaction.

She ignored him again, plotting to never fix up her mind that he didn't sat his butt down right before her. The stare was well enough to rush her blood all the way up to her cheeks. Awkwardly picking up her chopsticks, clasping perfectly between her fingers as she pick up a piece of rice.

She knew, if she take a big lump of food with the chopsticks, with him watching her like this, she will definitely drop everything she was holding, even the two sticks. She just wanted to shout at him to go away, shoo him with the people witnessing around them.

But does she want any drama today? Definitely a big no.

"What do you actually want?" Oh boy, she cursed her brain for giving signals to her mouth to speak. Because, she couldn't hold it anymore, his look is enough for her annoyance to increase second by second.

"Oops, did i make you lose your appetite?"

"Yes you did, you definitely did. Just a second day of me not eating my lunch because of you"

"Did you went to your home safely yesterday?" His softness of his tone sure enough to make her feel like she's listening to some lovely melody. Why he have to use that trick on her now?

"I won't be here safe and sound if i didn't go home safely yesterday" she answered with the same rude manner, not caring there's more possibilities that he would lock her up again in the same room.

He sang a hum. Placing his hand under his chin and gazing at her like he is looking at something so precious to him, so valuable that he might take his own life if he lost it. And she tried her best to keep that same demeanor so that it won't be very obvious she's actually flushing under those eyes.

"Stop watching me can you?"

"I am waiting for you to finish your food" when did he become this respectful though? He would always produce that one scary aura for the people to even be near him, even she was intimidated by the first impression of him.

"Then what? Bring me to a dark room again and lock me there?"

A long pause, them exchanging gazes in which she was glaring and his smile dropped within a second at her words. Oh how he wanted to kneel before her and request thousands of apologies.

He wanted to make it up to her, so he decided one thing, whether it will seem weird or not, he will still insist on following his mind. To gather her trust on him.

Her eyes turned fury when she saw his expression all blank and serious while getting up from his seat, going towards her only to aim his large slender hand to her anxiously fiddling with the skirt one.

That's it. He's going to lock her in that haunted dark room again.

"I guess you finished your food" he spoke with that sharpness which could slice a tongue, he made her afraid fully, only now.

He took her thin wrist, forcefully pulling her up to stand on her feet. "wh-what are you doing?" Strengthening her muscles to give him a hard time to drag her out of the hall, but hell, he's triple way stronger than her.

Even when they're out of the hall, she did not stop but keep resisting his grip.

Out of nowhere, he slammed her to the wall as he let go of her red wrist, and that's the moment she realized she is in the empty hallway again. Ahead of them is the old classroom from yesterday, the door itself looks like it was waiting for them to enter.