Chapter 3

"what?" Confused, i again tried twisting the knob continuously. But no, it doesn't budge.

"Why the door is locked?!" I panicked. In this dark room, only the sunlight hitting my face through the reflection of the window, just my mere self standing still and stiff alone makes my legs jelly. I swallowed hard, looking around the room for a great view.

I noticed this is an unused room and the furniture around was grubby, covered with sneeze-able dusts. My sinus self is feeling acrimony just by standing in this sandy atmosphere. I felt sick and suddenly couldn't breath.

My ruddy nose inhaled a great amount of air and i turned to the door, not wanting to stay anymore in here. Forcing my wobbly legs to the entrance and started to shout for help. I may be living alone in my house, but it's my house, my home wouldn't look like this. I'm sincerely stating, this classroom looking terribly haunted.

"Hello?! I'm stuck here! Anyone please help me!" I look at the circled window attached through the wooden door, revealing the empty hallway with no one walking around.

"Help! Please I'm stuck here!" I knocked vigorously, hitting the surface till my finger bones turned blooming red at the good amount of strength I'm putting in.

I dropped my screams at the realization. He made this. He locked me in this dark four walls just like that. Taking my lower lip in between my teeth, as i let out a whimper of feeling like a shit. Looking down as the tear pour down, i couldn't accept the way they are too cruel to me.

"Open the door please" i collide my back to the surface, mumbling as i let out my wails of anger. That's all i could do. That's my ability i can do.

All i was worried about my everyday job and all the things I left in my home. Coco must be waiting for me. I gasped in tears more thinking about my fluff ball, she must be hungry. But my panic attack still hasn't vanish, after all the claustrophobia that already kicked in few minutes ago, gets worst anyway.

———

T

"Oh, you had fun huh? That fast?" My brother walked up as he planned to not leave me in peace. He nudged my shoulder with his forearm then took a seat next to me, to torture me more. I took a short breath with a so done look, delivering to his face. I know he came all the way here to nag at me about that girl.

I flipped the next page I was reading as I replied.

"Mind your own business" without looking at him.

"Ey, don't lie to your own brother. How is she now? Did you go rough on her? Did you use protection?" Jungkook attacked me with number of idiotic questions causing me to grunt. His irksome behavior would always get tolerated by me, but this questions of his literally felt nothing but annoyance.

"Stop with your stupid assumptions, will you?" I said, with my unbothered voice.

"Then what did you do to her bro? Did you killed her?" His doe eyes directed right at mine, wondering for an answer curiously. His voice echoing the whole library hall and he cared less for the stares he's receiving.

"Yah, i came here to read a book peacefully"

"Then what the actual hell did you do to her? Tell me, she was not in her classes earlier" he stated, brows knitting together as he stared at me for an acceptable answer as if he was displeased to hear my replies, relaxing his shoulder on the chair and he peered at me suspiciously as if i just murdered her and not willing to tell him the truth.

I bored my eyes at him, straightly getting what is his thoughts running in his mind with the look plastered on his face. I sighed heavily in disappointment before shrugging, "I didn't do anything"