KARNAK

Morrigan pov

It's like we were stuck. We were somewhere dark.

O: Something doesn't feel quite right

C: A blur of color spinning right.

C+O: My hear is racing, pounding in my ears.

Mo: Dizzy, tingling, spinning 'round, where's the sky, where's the ground?

N: The rabbit comes and then it disappears.

Mo C, O: Total darkness, spinning black

Mi, N: Spinning forward, pulling back

All: Falling through the air I wonder how can this be Fair! AH AH AH AH AH

J: AH AH AH AH AH!

We start circling Ricky while the voice sings. Once it stops, we all start to twirl our own separate ways.

O: What a load of frickin' junk, that crusty carnie clearly drunk. Sue that fair for everything they've got!

N: What's the point of even suing, dead we're done, there's no undoing, nothing left to do except to rot!

Mischa and I step up saying,

Mo, Mi: Sex oh God, why did I wait.

O: Now I'll never graduate.

C: I hope I wiped my browser history clean!

All: Why'd I even go to class, algebra 12 kiss my ass!

Mi: Now I know what yolo really means!

We start circling eachother with me behind Mischa but in front of Constance.

O: Carpe Diem

All: What a lovely theme.

N: Ces't la vi!

All: Life is just a dream! Just a dream!
And when you're sailing through space, you don't know up from down. And you feel a little strange. From all that's spinning 'round. And ev'rything you loved. And everything you dreamed. And everything you feared. And everything seems oh so terrifying. It's beyond on the ground. Like our far from the city little itty bitty pretty hometown. Just a teeny tiny dot, on a wee blue ball, and we've all been spinning.

As we sung the last few notes, Ocean and Constance started dancing, and Mischa grabs my hand and we start ballroom dancing with him occasionally spinning me.

All: All been spinning 'round and 'round and 'round. And 'round and 'round.

As we kept singing the same thing over and over again, Ocean stepped up facing nothing.

O: Had a strange feeling from the start. Flutter started in the rickety cart! I did not feel safe at all. Tick-a tick-a toward the Crack!