.6

"She fled with her ships and her people,
her heart broken for those..." Alex started singing out of boredom.

The watchman that was guarding the prisoners had a stoic expression but as soon as he heard her voice again he turned with irritation written all over his face and approached her cell.

"Shut the fuck." He said while clanging his spear on the bars.

"Under the dragon's eye,
  under the dragon's eye." She kept singing while smirking at his angry face and ignoring him.

"Fuck this..." he muttered while going back to his post.

Days passed since they locked Alex up by Viserys's order. When the tall woman revealed that she was a Targaryen no one believed her. Especially Prince Viserys and Prince Baelon, his father. Understandable since she had jet black hair but her eyes were an easy give away as they were a deep indigo color.

Viserys claimed she is an impostor whom enjoyed pretending and kept saying she could be executed for that and bla bla bla. Alex couldn't care less of what he said, she just wanted to have a word with the King and luckily for her, today her wish was about to get fulfilled.

The King will personally visit her cell and decide on what to do with the woman since he is apparently the wisest and the oldest member of the house, and he should know better.

Even if she was a Targaryen or an impostor.

Dumb logic if you ask me.

In the mean time Alex's hair grew, the roots were a bright white and silver while the rest was black. Her eyes a deep indigo color that sparkled when in the sun, a trait that very few Targaryen possessed.

Luckily for everyone they'd let her 'bath' every 4 days with a bucket of ice cold water and an old rug, and she definitely did not complain. At least she didn't smell like other prisoners. But on the other hand the food was disgusting, there was this weird soup with vegetables in it that smelled like rotten eggs. Fortunately they gave it only one time a day, usually in the afternoon.

"Wake up!" Another guard came and screamed banging his fist on the iron bars.

"The king is here!" He yelled again.

Alex slowly got up from the 'bed' that she, unsuccessfully, tried to make on the hard ground and stood up straight waiting for the king appearance.

"Jaehaerys Targaryen the First of His Name. King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men. Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm!" Another guard announced.

An old man made his appearance, he looked pale and ill. He had a green vest with gold embroidery, his long beard and hair were a grey-white color and he had a golden crown on his head.

Alex didn't utter a word waiting for him to start the talk. He looked at her for quite awhile while examining her. "I see." He then exclaimed.

"Ȳdrassis Valyrio Eglie?" The king didn't waste time and asked the woman a question in high Valyrian. (Do you speak high Valyrian?)

"Kessa, ñuha dārys." (Yes, my king.)

Alex could see the amazement in his eyes. "Free her!" He yelled, and a scared looking guard came running and took out a set of keys and proceeded to unlock her cell.

"Qilōni issi ao ābrītsos ābra?" They were now face to face and as the king spoke Alex bowed her head in respect. (Who are you young woman?)

"The name that my father gave me is Maegor, your grace." She said looking down at the king's frail figure, he was indeed old.