Silver spoons with silver?

Scene type: fluff, drama,happiness
Characters: Selina and bruce (Gotham)
Basic breakdown : Selina ask Bruce's perfect date/make out scenes
________________________________

Selina pov:

*I slowly climb into the Wayne family office from the window as I've done endless times looking around before stepping in,
I turn around to see Bruce in his office chair *

"cat?!? , why are you here" Bruce questions.
"Hey... any chance I can have a talk with you"
I state awkwardly shuffling my feet.
"Of course, first you need anything to eat or drink we could sneak downstairs if you do"
he stammers getting up from his seat.
He hops down off and takes me into a tight hug

I didn't know how much I missed this...

"I'm good ... let's go over here" I reply pulling away, grabbing his hand and leading him to the couch.

his eyes widen as I sit him down while blushing like a weirdo.

I sigh sitting down and putting my legs on his lap as confidently as I can.

"I need to stay here for a few weeks, i know you probably don't want me in your personal space for that long but the place I was staying is being invaded by cops and..." I blabber trying my best to explain myself avoiding eye contact as best as I can.

Bruce's pov:

She sits me down on the couch putting her legs on my lap.

If I'm being completely honest I'm kinda nervous what's she's going to say.

"I need to stay here for a few weeks, i know you probably don't want me in your personal space for that long but the place I was staying is being invaded by cops and..." She mumbles avoiding my eye contact.

Oh that's not bad but she looks adorably embarrassed

I grab her face pulling it up towards me and kissing her gently yet passionately before she could continue blabbering. I pull away blinded by love and clear my voice.

"Always know Selina my house is your house and your always allowed to be here, any time you need" I state still struggling from lack of breath.

Her eyes lit up like I had just made her entire world.

She gives a small smirk before pulling me back in for more .

Selina's pov:

I pull him back in , Jumping on his lap and running my fingers through his hair letting my hormones get the best of me. I smirk pulling away, getting off his lap and wiping our slobber off his mouth.

His mouth hung open long enough to make the joke "I'm that good huh."
he clears his throat before laughing and replying "god damn ... marry me."
I burst out laughing " A little to young for that but one day we'll see."

The laughing quickly turns to awkward silence so i said the first thing that came to mind "what's your idea of a perfect date."
He thinks for a minute but just as he opens his mouth to answer I joke "silver spoons with silver?"

He shivers before stating "hell no dinner and watching the sunset with you, hell maybe even sneaking you into my bedroom after to make out".

His eyes widen while realizing what he said, i lift his face to look at mine and whisper
"you gonna take me to my room or not."