Epilogue

Years after the mishap and the arrest of Izuku tormentors Izuku was pretty much having his life back. He asked to marry  Momo making her Eri new Mommy to begin with when she start dating him. Izuku doesn't know what most of the things that people had was due to Inko and Hisashi belong a total dick towards him and she helped him up to speed. One time during their date while Izuku  was waiting for Momo to come out of the bathroom a few guys saw that she was in there and they wanted to rape and he grew angry that someone wanted to rape his wife and he completely lost it and beaten their ass until Momo came. The guys tried to tell them that Izuku beaten them for no reason and to Izuku luck they told the whole story from beginning to end a couple saw both Izuku and Momo come in together and see that they were a married couple or fiancés at the time and heard the guys said that they were gonna rape her which a few other heard them say and the guys try denying saying that they didn't say it and it almost cost other lives for lying. Momo brought up that her fiancé wouldn't attack nobody for no reason unless he has one hand then the guys started to shiver in sweat knowing that she was right because mostly when it all happens she heard from behind the door but wasn't expecting Izuku to fight them but she didn't care because she knew that Izuku cared for her. Later on during the year they got married fully and they have a child on the way. Later on during the year they had a son and named him Shota (yes during the time period Aizawa became his father) and they told him that they named their son after him which made him cry a little since he was able to make Izuku trust him the longest. During the time span Izuku trust hero's again but he only help them if they really need it and they were ok with that. With All might he hugs Izuku everyday ever since the incident where he took him to jail without knowing his side and felt bad even though Izuku accepted his apology. Izuku and All might are seen as Godfather and Godson and both him and Aizawa along with present mic was Izuku best man when the wedding came. Midnight Miruko(she went it her agency due to Izuku) and Jirou became her bridesmaid.

That's the end of this chapter