Chapter 5 ladies and gentlemen

-Story's P.O.V.-

I was ripped from my sleep when I heard a loud snore ringing in my left ear. Oh my god. Someone is snoring in my ear. Who is sleeping next to me!? I feel so violated. Oh god.

I slowly turned my head to reveal this mystery person that's invading my privacy and personal space. I quickly relaxed when i realised that it was just Harry. Aww. He looks so cute when he snores!

He had his head nestles into the crook of my neck. Snoring right into my ear. But I don't mind now that I know it's him.

I slowly lifted my arm and placed it on Harry's shoulder. I began shaking him lightly.

"Harry. Wake up please." I spoke softly while shaking his shoulder.

He didn't move a muscle.

"Harry. It's time to wake up." I said a bit louder while shaking his shoulder harder this time.

He still didn't budge.

"Harry. Wake. Up. Now." I said a bit louder than my normal inside voice.

Not even a twitch

"Okay. You asked for it." I said in a high pitched tone.

I slowly got out of my bed. Harry shuffled around in the sheets before resting calmly again. My arms and torso were sore, but I didn't mind.

I quickly went into the toilets and filled a cup full of freezing water.

"Harry. I'm going to be fair and give you one more chance to get up. So get up or you'll suffer fatal consequences." I said, holding in my laughter.

He didn't move an inch.

"Okay."

I took the cup of water that I got from the loo and pryed Harry's mouth open gently. He snorted a little but became calm again. His mouth still agape, I slowly poured a little water into his mouth.

If you don't understand what I'm doing, I'll explain. You see, when Harry snores, he's inhaling. So if I put water into his mouth, he wont be able to breath. Therefor, he will wake up. It's harsh. And potentially dangerous. But it's funny to watch. And in my defence, I gave him multiple warnings.

"AHHHH! *coughing fit*" Harry screamed and tried to choke up the water I poured in.

I began laughing and laughing. I could barely breath. It was so hilarious!

"I told you to get up." I said as I caught my breath after my laughing scene.

After Harry regained his normal heart rate, his face flashed with anger, then seriousness. My eyes widened as my mind registered what Harry was gonna do. He was gonna get revenge.

"I. Was. Sleeping. What. The. Actual. Fuck. Story?" Harry said through clenched teeth.

My feet automatically moved backwards as Harry stood up from the bed.

He shuffled his feet swiftly towards me until he was about three feet away.

"H-Harry. What're you d-doing?" I said lowly.

He stayed silent as he lifted his arms up a little and decreased the space between us.

"Harry." I said.

His expression went blank and he paused for what seemed like forever. Just staring into my eyes. His face grew a playful expression just before he pounced on top of me. I fell flat on the floor with Harry straddling my sides. His eyes still burnt right through mine, but now in a childish stare. He had a smirk wiped across his face, exposing his dimples.