Fatal Friends

-Story's P.O.V.-

Oh my god oh my god oh my god. What the hell did I do last night?

So I woke up at 5 this morning. Harry was still asleep. He has his arm wrapped around my waist, holding me tightly like he's afraid that I'll leave him. Which, I'm not gonna lie, I was thinking about it for a split second. But only because I know how awkward it will be when he wakes up.

I carefully slipped out of his arm, which was easier said than done. But once I was freed from his grasp, I tiptoed to the bathroom. I quietly closed the door and stepped in front of the mirror. I don't wear much makeup so I didn't have clumps of mascara or eyeliner smeared across my face. But I had dark, blueish/purple bags circling my eyes. Surely the result of my lack of sleep. I washed my face and ripped my fingers through my tangled hair, the result of the scene that went down last night.

Speaking of which, I'm almost certain that Harry and I will never have the same friendship after that. I'm so stupid. Why would I ruin a perfect friendship. I ruin everything. I can never just be friends with someone or just keep my damn distance. I'm ridiculous and I need therapy for my sped ways. We were best friends and now it will be so awkward and short between the two of us. Maybe I should just go right in there and tell him that we should never mention it again or even think about it. But how in the hell am I not going to think about it!? The toll that Harry took on me seemed effortless for him. All he had to do was look at me and it would set me off on a sexual rampage! I can't believe I let myself go like that. I don't have room in my year-span life to make mistakes. Actually, no. It wasn't a mistake. Obviously I knew what I was doing. It even crossed my mind to stop. But I didn't. My lust overpowered my common sense. And now I have no friends. I'm going to die a lonely, cold death. Which is what I deserve.

Harry will probably never come visit me again. He'll probably never even look in my direction again. I'm such a sped, I swear.

I walked out of the bathroom, careful not to wake Harry. But with my clumsy luck, I walked right into my nightstand. My photo frame fell off of it and shattered when it hit the floor. I looked up at Harry, who was rustling in the sheets but still not awake. Damn. He's a heavy sleeper.

I bent down and started picking up the glass. I was pulled up quickly by my arm. I stumbled on my feet while trying to regain my balance. I looked up and Harry was holding my arm.

"Don't touch that." Harry said sternly.

"It's my photo frame, first off. Second, I made the mess. And lastly, your not wearing any clothes, so I don't think your in the position to be picking up broken glass either." I snapped back.

Harry picked up his boxers and slid them up to his hips. He held his hands in the air beside him.

"Better now?" He said harshly.

Well he isn't a morning person.

I bent back down to pick up the glass, only to be ripped right back up.

"Harry, what the hell!? Stop. I'm more than capable of not getting a cut alright? I'm not that stupid!" I yelled, leaning back down to my mess.

I reached to grab the biggest piece of glass first, laying in in my other hand.

"See? I'm a big girl, Harry." I said sarcastically.

He just rolled his eyes and studied the glass pieces. I reached to grab the next piece of glass.

"FUCK!" I shouted, bringing my index finger into my mouth.

Harry was quick to grab my wrist and pull me into the kitchen. He spun on the faucet and brought my finger under the cold water.