Chapter 4-She Does Acro Too

Song suggestion-Electric Love- BØRNS

Quinn's POV:

I was finally let out of the bone crushing hug to see it was Abby and Gia.

My face lit up immediately and they both smiled brighter than they already were.

"You didn't perfect! Nothing was wrong about that dance!" Gia said. Abby nodded and continued.

"Everything was on point! Just like the video you showed us. I'm so proud of you Quinn!" She said.

I smiled and thanked them then saw Kelly again, standing next to her daughters, I was mainly focused on the brunette. I smiled at her.

Kelly patted me on the back and said, "You did awesome!" I thanked her nervously.

"Brooke does acro too!" Abby said, putting Brooke by her side, Abby's arm around her.

I smiled. Her name is Brooke.

"That's really cool actually." I said. I held my hand out to her. "Quinn Miller." I said, trying to be polite.

She beaming my smiled and said, "Brooke Hyland. You are amazing." She said and I laughed and said a thank you as we walked off backstage.

We introduced ourselves and she's really cool. She said she's in a duet after her acro which she's in soon.

I felt my heart sink when she said the duet was with a boy and it was about love. My smiled dropped slightly and I think she noticed because she said,

"I'm a lesbian though." She said it rather quickly. I chuckled and said, "Me too!" She raised her eyebrows.

I felt like I'd known her forever. This was unlike any other girl I've talked to. Her smile lit up my heart and soul. She was gorgeous in her own natural way. She was so funny and genuinely sweet and kind.

She was going on soon and I was telling her she would do great. She thanked me and then her solo was announced.

She walked out and- she performed so beautifully. Sure, she make some mistakes here and there but, she was definitely a competition. A gorgeous one.

She walked out and right as she walked into backstage, she engulfed me in a hug.

I took it my surprise, but eventually I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder.

We hugged for a long time but, I didn't care. I was on board.

Eventually, we parted and said we both had to get ready. Her for her group dance, me for my solo.

I ran to our room realizing I only had 50 minutes. 50 minutes for hair, makeup, and changing clothes.

I got there and sat down, next solo is The Moon Goddess. I did this makeup, it took about eighteen minutes.

 I did this makeup, it took about eighteen minutes

Except longer lashes.

Then I finished my hair which took about thirty minutes, so we needed to hurry this thing up.

Then the dress once again fit perfectly. I was ready to go on stage and I was waiting backstage.

A/N:
Hey guys! I love you so much and here is another chapter!!❤️

Writer.3000