Chapter 8 - Georgia's Opening Day & Celebrating The Night Away

(Hey Readers thanks for all the votes on the last chapter, lkets see if we can beat it, I appreciate it more than you realise, It gives me the motivation to keep writing. Comments as well, even if they're criticism, I'd love to hear what your thinking of the story, Thanks Minitwine.) 

//Do you guys want angst buy the way, and if so how much, cos I'll be honest I know some of the long term stuff I want for this book but not a lot of the fine details alon the way.

Friday 6th September 2019

Jamie POV

It's been nearly 3 weeks since that night with Georgia and everything betweens us has been going perfectly, it feels like everything has changed but nothing has as well.

Thankfully the week after I had the weekend off because it was a Friday night game which we lost 2-0 to Aston Villa, and it was fair to say I was fuming at that, because it felt like nothing anyone was trying was working.

But it was forgotten the next day as I went out with Georgia again, except this time she said she had something in mind, so we spent the day fishing, which was.... different.

Now I'm not saying I didn't like it, I just struggled with it and Georgia laughing at me made my ego take a hit, but I liked the rest of it, the quiet, just me and her, it was nice and don't forget the kissing.

I couldn't help myself, seeing her concentrate, seeing her relax seeing her in general made me want to kiss her then I remebered I can, Georgia wasn't complaining, I think she likes this side of me.

I played the next game on against Wolves and Everton won 3-2 this time, I played much better this time getting 2 assists. I played this game with a chip on my shoulder as the Thursday before the game the England squad was announced for the upcoming internationals.

And I wasn't on it.

Georgia had just returned from her internationals with the Lionesses, they hadn't won either game they drew with Belgium 3-3 and lost to the Czech Republic 2-1, the only upside was that Georgia had scored in that game.

That brings us up to now, the players who don't get picked for internationals still train just not as much, not as hard.

In a way it may turn out to be a blessing in disguise as it means I get to do this. 

Georgia had told her Mum and Dad about us when I took them all out on the Sunday after the fishing day, and I told my Mum at a similar time, all of them were happy for us.

Paul said he'd heard about what I did for the date with Georgia and said it was 'brave' and just gave me warnings not to hurt his daughter.

I had been in contact with them all week to see if they could get me a ticket to Georgia's opening game of the WSL this season.

The game was tomorrow and Joanne had managed to get me a ticket next to them, which I repayed obviously.

Georgia had no idea I was coming, which made the current FaceTime I was having with her all the more fun.

"You nervous for tomorrow?" I ask the City star with a smile on my face as I make food in my kitchen.

Georgia responds with a strong "No," very quickly making me raise my eyebrows at her still wearing a smile, seeing through her answer before she cracks "Maybe."

I chuckle at the brown eyed girl before going closer to the phone "Well I'm not nervous for you, I know your going smash it and then on the Sunday I can take you out, if your up for it princess."