ACADEMY SERIES

This series started when the characters were teens and ended in their adulthood. Again, this is the first series I've written. There are grammatical, and punctuational errors. They aren't at their bests so read at your own risk. READ WHAT YOU CAN HANDLE.

I recommend that you read the series chronologically as there are spoilers in each story.

1. BENEATH THE TWO

◉ Zachary Ismael Javier and Angeleigh Jariyah Alvarez -COMPLETED

If you want to read the enemies-to-lovers trope, you might like this.

BLURB: Zachary, the poor and mature man met the rich and spoiled woman, Angeleigh. The contrasting characters of the two would make their two years in their senior years memorable. Will it be a happy chapter of their story or a cursed memory?

Completed: August 2021

2. BEYOND THE HORIZON

◉ Idris Matteo Salvador and Primavera Thalia Gutierez -COMPLETED

If you are not into heavy, slow-burn stories, I don't recommend this. There are trigger warnings, skip them if you can't handle them.

BLURB: Idris, an aspiring singer, is known for his jokes and coy smiles. He doesn't take his studies seriously, but fate is as funny as him. He fell in love with Prim, an aspiring doctor and the running valedictorian of their batch. Both of them have their aces, masks that they wear as they face people. But only they can see what's beneath each other's sleeves. What is it that hides beyond the horizon?

Completed: November 2021

3. AFTER AN END

◉ Noah Cyrus Hernandez and Sammantha Laurice Meriah -COMPLETED

If you are not into heavy stories that contain heavy themes, this may not be for you. There are also trigger warnings that you might want to skip.

BLURB: Noah and Samm are ex-lovers. While Samm had his new boyfriend and Noah was courting another girl, his ill mother was still stuck in the past when Samm and Noah were still in a relationship. Now, they have to pretend they are still lovers. What will happen to their current relationships? What truly comes after an end?

Completed: December 2021