Chapter 1: The Beginning

It'd been a dark stormy night, after another adventure involving some weird creature with a name you cannot possibly pronounce without getting a good laugh in, the Pines decided to sleep for the night. However, Dipper just couldn't sleep. He pulled out his journal and started writing in it, he hoped it'd be able to at least calm his nerves as something was bothering him.

Dipper and Mabel arrived at Gravity Falls 2 weeks ago for another Summer. What happened during those 2 weeks had been pretty tame compared to last year with Bill, nobody could imagine that happening ever again. Thank goodness he was gone, or was he really? Everybody just assumed he was gone, but it's not like they know for sure.

Dipper had thought about it for a moment, chewing on his pen and accidentally got ink on his mouth. He went to go wipe it off and clean his face in the bathroom, when he came back to his bed, he felt like something.. No, someone was calling him outside. Dipper slowly opened the window. He couldn't really tell what it was.

"I'm trying to sleep, can't you do this later? Go away.." Dipper says as he's yawning. He goes onto his bed again and attempted to sleep this encounter off.

The figure that called him in question was not appeased with this response. They had a job to do anyway, they were sent here to bring Bill Cipher back. A simple handshake will do, but they weren't too sure if they should make this decision. Seeing the residents around obviously don't care, the figure went into the forest to find the statue they were told about. They've heard about this dorito before, how he managed to kill Time Baby, they feared of this triangle. At the same time, they also respected him.

Once they made it near the statue the storm started to get worse. Thunder nearly hit them, but they were just a safe enough distance away from it. They looked at the statue. This was Bill? Bill Cipher? He looks a lot smaller in person, doesn't he? No matter. Duties must be fulfilled, then they can finally leave this dimension. The figure bent down on one knee and shook the hand of Bill Cipher. Slowly, the statue started to crack, and the figure didn't want to be here when Bill came back, obviously.

"TAKE ME BACK, HE'S HERE." The figure said anxiously into some kind of weird technology that was on their wrist. They immediately got sent somewhere else, how odd.

The statue cracked even more and more until Bill emerged, however he didn't have his hat or bowtie. He was just a plain dorito. He looked up into the sky, the water dripping into his eye as he looked up. He'd been freed. Why? How?