Chapter 3: He's Forgotten.

Dipper slowly looked down at what he'd bumped into. Was it really who he thought it was? He stood still, maybe going outside was bad idea after all! He started sweating and shaking before backing up a little and pointing at the dorito.

"Bi.. BILL!!" Dipper said angrily, Bill looked rather confused.

"Is that my name, Bill?" He said, he didn't know why Dipper was so spooked when he saw him. Was everyone he encountered going to act this way?

"YES IT'S YOUR NAME?? How do you not know your own name..??" Dipper was suddenly confused, was this another one of Bill's tricks? This couldn't be possible.

"Ooh, so I do have a name! Thank you for telling me. Hey, what's yours by the way?" Bill seemed cheerful and kind, unlike how he was when Dipper had last saw him. Dipper couldn't believe this was actually real.

"You know my name.. Why do you have to ask for it? Aren't you a being of pure knowledge or something?" Dipper scratched the back of his head. How could he just.. Forget?

"Oh I do? That's weird. I must've forgotten!" Bill didn't seem too upset that he forgot. He still looked as cheerful as ever to 'meet' Dipper, it'd been his first actual encounter with something other than himself, besides running away from gnomes of course.

"How did you just.. Forget everything? Ughh, I find it hard to believe this is another one of your tricks so, the name's Dipper." Dipper was still pretty confused. There was no way this was Bill, at least not the same Bill he'd met.

"Tricks?  Why would I trick anyone! That's mean!" Bill paused for a minute. "But I do kind of recognize you now that I think about it.. I feel like calling you 'Pinetree' instead of Dipper, is that weird?"

Dipper felt unease when he was called Pinetree. "It's not.. But uhm, please reframe from calling me that."

"Oh, okay! I will then! Hey, what's that building over there?" Bill pointed to the shack.

"Oh.. Uh, that's the Mystery Shack." Dipper replied, Bill hopped up and down when he heard the name.

"Caaann we go there? Pleasee!!"  Bill begged Dipper, Dipper sighed at the fact that he'd eventually have to show the others Bill. He's not too sure how they'll take it though. Bill is too dangerous to be kept walking around the forest like this.

"Alright, let's go." Dipper started walking to the shack, he looked over at Bill who was walking normally. This made him extra confused.

"Aren't you gonna... Float?" Dipper asked.

"What, I can float? I didn't know that!" Bill said, he tries to float off the ground, but instead he ends up falling eyeball first into the mud. Dipper couldn't help himself and let out a small giggle. Bill slowly got up from the mud and tried to wipe the mud off of his eyeball.

"Hey!! Were you laughing at me?" Bill said, a little hurt.

"No....." Dipper lied.

Bill believed Dipper's lie and pretended like he didn't hear anything. They both continued to make their way to the shack. Bill didn't try to attempt to float again, as he'll just practice the whole floating thing later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mabel and Stan were in the living room rewatching Ducktective on the tv. They had popcorn out and Waddles slept softly next to Mabel.

Ford walking into the room with his journal in hand. He was writing about his plans for the Stan O' War for next time he and Stanely would set sail. He took notice to Mabel and Stan watching that show, he still thought it was rather dumb, but it's better than nothing I guess.