Chapter 14 Part 2

I woke up to my phone ringing, so I grabbed it off the bedside table to see it was Dominique calling me. I hadn't heard or spoken to her in a bit, so I clicked the answer button.

{Phone Call}

Reese: Hey Dominique, what's up?

Dominique: Nothing, but headed to the emergency room.

Reese: Why? Are you ok?

Dominique: Yeah, I've been having a lot of aches, so mom is taking me to the emergency room.

Reese: Okay, have Valentina call or text me if you can't.

Dominique: Okay Reese, I will.

Reese: Okay, Dominique, I will talk to you later.

Dominique: Talk to you later and tell Akeba I said hey.

Reese: I will. Also tell everybody that we said hey.

Dominique: Will do.

Reese: Talk to you later, Dominique.

Dominique: Talk to you later.

{End of Phone Call}

"Who called?" I looked to see Akeba staring at me while sitting up.

"Oh, that was Dominique."

"What did she say?"

"She said that she was having pains, so your mom is taking her to the hospital."

"Okay."

"Yeah, and one of them is supposed to call me or text me."

"Okay, that's good."

"Yeah and everybody said hey."

"Okay. I'm glad today is our last day training them."

"I agree baby. Let's get ready and afterwards you can go get the equipment ready while I wake everybody up.

"Alright babe."

After getting up, we took our clothes to the bathroom. We took our clothes off, hopped in the shower, and did our business. After our shower, we got out and put our clothes on. Akeba gave me a kiss and left to go outside to get everything ready with my dad and Marcel.

I headed downstairs and yelled for everyone to go outside. After I made it outside, I waited for everyone to come. I told them to split into their groups so we could get started. Once they were in their groups, we began. When we finished, I told them to go inside and rest. Akeba told me to link the pack, and I said okay. The pack came outside, which now included my father and Rebecca. Once everybody was here, Akeba began talking.

Akeba: I had y'all come out here so I could tell you guys something. Tomorrow we will go back to our territory because our training here is done. Also, we will have two people join our pack. Those two people are Reese's dad Anu and Marcel's mate Rebecca. All of you remember what they did to Reese, but they forced her dad to and Rebecca apologized. And being the kind person that your Luna is, she accepted it, but they will have to gain hers and our trust. Understood?

Pack: Yes Alpha.

Akeba: Alright, now that that's settled, you're all dismissed. Go pack your clothes. We will leave early.

With that, we all headed inside. Akeba told me to go pack our things but leave an outfit out for us tomorrow while he tells Greyson that we are leaving tomorrow.

I nod and go upstairs to our room and pack our things. I will leave the outfits out for us tomorrow. Next, I go to the bathroom to take my shower. After my shower, I get dressed and head out.

I noticed Akeba getting his clothes and going to the bathroom to take his shower. While he's in the shower, I get into bed and glance at my phone for missed calls or texts. There was one message, so I unlocked it to find it was from Valentina.

{Messages}

Valentina: Hey Reese, I wanted to message you to let you know Dominique gave birth to a baby girl. She named her Angel.

Reese: Hey Valentina and that's great! That's such a cute name. I can't wait to meet her.

{End of Messages}

After I texted her back, I plugged my phone up. Akeba came out of the bathroom shirtless. He got his towel, dried his hair, and got into bed. He plugged his phone up and looked at me. I looked back at him.

"Your mom texted me and told me that Dominique had her baby. It's a girl, and she named her Angel."

"I can't wait for us to get back so I can meet my little niece."

"I feel the same way."

"We should get some sleep."

"Okay baby."

I gave him a kiss and laid down and put my head on his chest. "Goodnight Keba."

"Goodnight, baby girl."