3✦

•~•

Aleezeh's Pov

It's been a week since our marriage, and here I am standing in my restaurant cooking food for my customers. Even though I am not present there, with him but my mind is filled with his thoughts. He, his talks, honesty, and carefree nature towards his family, and towards me as well. 

Sometimes, a rush of insecurities comes all over again to me, but I don't know how he always manages to bring that lost confidence in me all over again.

The precise person I needed in my life was him.

Even though everyone says he is opinionated, self-centered, etc but in reality, he is that soft person who adores his loved ones beyond anything. Just a few days of knowing him and I am already fidaa. He is just like those fictitious men, The men penned by women. Bossy for everyone but down-to-earth for his familyHis well-notable charisma did work on me. My gaze fell on the bracelet he gifted me and a smile tickled my face - he is all mine. Forever.

My phone rang making me come out of a trance. It was the man himself calling me. I saved his number as 'Him' in my contacts and smiling at it, I picked it up.

"Hello,"  I said.

"Hey,"  he replied, "Are you busy?" he then asked.

"Sort of, but not that much, so we can talk. Why did you call me though?" I replied.

"Why? Can't I call you without a reason?" I imagined him having a smirk on his face and a blush crept on my face but I didn't let him have the authority to feel proud about it.

"Of course, you can. I should be the only one whom you would call without a reason. After all, Ek lauti biwi hun aapki," I replied and it was silence for a moment.

"Toh phir if I call you once in every hour, won't you be annoyed?"

"No no. Do I even have any work other than doing so?" I said sarcastically and he chuckled making me smile.

"Okay ok, jokes apart. I called you to ask when are you leaving your restaurant?"

"Umm around 7:30 pm I guess, why?" I asked.

"I will be there at 7. let's go out for dinner?" he sounded hesitant and my breathing fastened.

"Yeah sure fine with me," I said and felt as if he let out a sigh of breath.

As I saw more people entering the restaurant, I said, "Okay so see you tonight? Customers are coming," awkwardness filled my words.

"Oh hell, that reminded me of my meeting bye-bye," he said hurriedly and cut the call even before I could say anything. Chuckling at his kiddish side, I wondered about the night I am going to spend with him.

Nervous
Anxious
Ecstatic
Happy

I felt it all and a frisson of emotion ran down my spine.

In a try of ignoring the feeling, I concentrated on my work.

Azhaar's Pov

A feeling of calm.

This is what she makes me feel like. Happy and tranquilized.

Marrying her was the finest decision I made in my life.

After ending my call with her, I kept it on a table lost in her thoughts. The way she manages the house and handles everyone, and the way how she stands mature in whatever happens in the family makes me fall for her more. I pity those parents who left her thinking she is nothing but useless. Like I so wish they could know their daughter better. She required just a couple of days to cocoon me around her little finger and assemble a beautiful huge room in my heart.