First. (FLUFF)

FLUFF! Maybe next chapter will be smut 🤭

You were excited for Halloween, as it being tomorrow you got your costume extra early so you could make some pieces for it. You were gonna be *insert costume* for Halloween. You loved your outfit. You've been wanting to be them for a while and finally when Halloween came, you got super excited. Couple minutes pass buy while looking at your costume you herd knocking. Going out of your room and opening your door, seeing nobody and before closing the door you notice some red flowers, chocolate and a letter. Grabbing it and walking back inside to your kitchen table, you open the note reading

"As to I can finally see your amazing body and personally, I will have you." - B

You not being so confident in yourself, thinking it was for someone else you left it there. Questioning who left it.

"I don't know anyone who starts with the letter b in their name..."
As you were walking back to your room. He was outside, watching your every move smiling at you.
It was dark, so you changed into your PJs, flopping on your bed as you make sure your costume was still in it's place. Covering up and snuggling up to your body pillow, humming and falling asleep

October 31, 2018

You woke up as the sun beated on your skin, covering your eyes as you turn around and turn off your alarm that was going off for a minute. Turning to look at the ceiling you finally got up and get ready for your job. It was 7:15 am and your job started at 9. Since it takes you forever to get ready you were happy with the time you had to be there, your shift did end at 2:50 pm so yeah. As finally getting ready and doing some other stuff you headed outside to your car, going to open the driver seat door you see a note and a bottle/can of *fav energy drink* reading the note it says
" Enjoy your time at work, don't stress yourself."
- B
The same person? You were confused, but glad someone cared. Getting in your car as you put the stuff on the other seat and I finally getting to work at 8:50. As you got out and headed inside, your shift finally started.

After your shift.

Finally over with your shift for the day, walking to your car and heading home. Walking to your door as you messed with your keys, finally unlocking your door you walked in dropping your bag and getting into some comfy clothes, going in the kitchen you herd something downstairs. Basically in your basement, hearing a weird sound you grab a knife and head down, you being weirded out as you live alone besides butters your cat. She never comes down here, nor she never could. So who could be?
Walking down your slight creaky stairs, you were slightly shaking looking around. After a minute you felt heavy breathing on your neck, turning around quickly seeing a man, infact a chonky man with red skin with horns, a red turtle neck and a creepy ass smile like alastor, you looked at him and his belly. The urge to run but also hug him, making you stand still. He was confused as to what you were looking at you decided to hug him.
"Your so chubby and adorable!! Like me!!" You said, he confused as hell as to he was just about to do something to you, and god know what that would be.
"Uh.. what?" His southern and small country accent made you melt. You smiled at him still hugging him.
"You..think I'm cute? And your not weirded out of scared?" He asked you, slightly putting his knife down. " Nuh uh! Look at you! And look at me! Chonky buddy's! " You giggled a bit, seeing that he smiled, not a creepy one, but a actual smile. Also getting a small laugh from him. "I'm bob, bob velseb. And you?"
"Y/n! Also can we get out of this creepy place? Hate it here." He nodded, walking out as you walked behind him, admiring him. Finally getting up and going to your room. You sat down on your bed, while he just stands.
"You can sit down! It's fine!"
"But...what if I crush your bed..? Or-"
"Shhh don't worry about that, it will be alright! Just sit :)" you reassured him, making him slowly sit down*
"Soo..how did you get down there? There's no windows..."
"Came in before you entered. Came exactly at the same time you just walked in"
you nodded, missing that hug you were giving him earlier
"Can I hug you again? Ooh or maybe cuddle??"
"Okay look hon, you ask me that and do you not realize something?"
"That your a murderer that comes around Halloween? Yeah I know, but I honestly just wanted to meet you, even if It me t you killing me."
"Woah I would never hurt you..unless you want me to" he winked at you, making some small blush creep up on your face
" U-umh- do you wanna hug or something? I really wanna hug you again!"
"Sure hon, we can do whatever you like"
You asked him to lay down, hesitant at first but eventually did, moving your body pillow and laying on him was the best thing ever, you snuggled on him made you so happy. Bob was playing with your hair(or rubbing your head) as he hummed. You quickly falling asleep as you herd one last thing from him.

"Goodnight little lamb.." you smiled as you finally drifted to sleep, forgetting about Halloween.

HI OMG I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS OKAY BYE (969 words yippee)