Rough~ (SMUT)

(there will be no part 2, sorry.)

As promised, this is MALE trans reader. WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
smut, ofc
Praise

MY ART BTW LMAO

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANY OF THEM.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
(Continuing off last chapter)

You woke up slowly, seeing bob still here made you happy, realizing it's still dark you check the time. 2 am, November 1st. Shit! You forgot about Halloween and completely missed it! You were upset. But you could just go to the store for candy. Not realizing bob also woke up, him scooting closer to you and breathing on your neck
"Hello darlin'..."
He spoke in a deep country accent, making you shiver and your dick slowly getting hard. You smiled replying back
"hi Bob..it's like 2 am right now heh.." you said, trying to hide your blush. Feeling his body being against you made you feel weak and body hot and heavy
"I can feel your body getting hot darlin..~" he growled in your ear, making you even more extremely hard. "O-oh it's just hot in here..heh.." Bob smiled, turning you over and facing him.
"I can tell you want something..you want me to help?~" he pulled your hair a bit to look up at him, quietly whimpering you nodded, saying yes. "Yes please.." he chuckled, taking the blanket off as he got on top of you, kissing you roughly as he slowly crept his hand under your top. Feeling his hands around your waist and chest made you feel and think things.
You felt something down by your legs, looking down you can see a bulge. Immediately looking away and blushing like a tomato, probably red as red guy lol.
"You wanna feel me don't ya little lamb?~" he whispered in your ear, hearing his voice made you move your hips up, feeling him on you more. His other hand crept down to your pants, rubbing your dick softly. Surprised at first you let out a loud moan, his hand rubbing softly.
"You want me inside you..don't you little slut." God you never knew he could say this, hearing this felt almost fake. Yet here you are, probably going to get fucked in the brains from a big ass serial killer. He seemed to trust you very well. As to the way you treat all your friends, irl and online.
Soon enough you both were naked, him placing his dick near your asshole.
"Tell me are you sure you want this?" he told you, making sure you were okay and safe with him.
"yes..I'm sure. I promise just please..fuck me already." As he herd that, he slowly put his tip inside. Making sure to be careful with you for right now, as he didn't want to hurt you. Not in any way possible he wouldn't want to see you cry or in pain.
As he put the tip in, you moaned in the pillow while arching your back. Taking a minute to adjust you moved your hips back to take in more. As he saw he put almost half in you, muffled whimpers and moans coming from you."shh darlin it's alright just tell me when to move.." he comforted you, making you smile as he showed he cared for you.
"You can move again..." Slowly nodding he put the full thing in you, holding onto the pillow you had small tears down your face. Immediately he saw this and held you close "shh it's okay don't cry..take your time.." he wiped your small tears playing with your hair(or rubbing). You calmed down a bit and mumbled a bit "g-go ahead.."
he looked at you worried
"You sure Hun?"
Nodding, as he slowly moved his hips in and out of you. Your face back smashed into the pillow you moaned quietly. Trying not to wake any of your neighbors.
"I want you to scream my name darling~" he drooled a bit, some getting on your ass as he used it for lube, getting a bit quicker with his hips.
His dick sliding in and out of you felt amazing. Hearing his mumbles and groans made you even more horny. He got quicker and quicker now making you moan in delight and pleasure from him.
"H-hah~ oh g-god~"
he kept going till he cummed inside of you, while that you were breathing heavily trying to really catch your breath. As he just fucked you like nothing. Right as you were trying to catch your breath you felt him take his dick out, picking you up and him sitting down.
"Why don't you give me a show hm? We got a long night ahead of us~"

Hello people. It's 12 am. I hope you enjoyed this.
Should I do a part 2? Lemme know! Anyways I hope you enjoyed :)
(810 words)