Wounds

Tw:mentions Of blood

Nicks pov:
I was siting on my couch watching tv and playing with Nellie I was soooo bored and Charlie was busy today so I had nothing to do.I throw the ball for Nellie when I get a text from.tori?this is really weird because Tori never just texts me unless it's really important.I frown and then open the message

It reads

Tori 14:31
NICK you might want to come to the hospital because Charlie's got in at bike to car accident and the doctor says he needs surgery asap and I think he's gonna need you

My eyes go wide.shit shit shit.Charlie's definitely gonna need me he HATES the hospital.I run upstairs and pack a bag knowing that it might be a over night stay.I go look for mum.I find her in the kitchen."MUM,mum can you please drive me to the hospital Charlie got in a accident and he need surgery like right now"i say really fast."woah Nicky calm down"she says and stands up to calm me down.she hugs me and I relax."now tell me again I couldn't understand you Nicky"she says."ok Charlie's in the hospital getting surgery because he's got in an accident and I need to be there for him because he hates the hospital"i say."ok I'll take you do you think your gonna have to stay the night?"she asks."maybe but I pack s a bag just in case"i say."ok then let's go"she says.and grabs her keys.we hop in the car and start to drive I bit my nails nervously.

Time skip

Nicks pov:
We make it to the hospital."alright just call me when you need to be picked up tell me how it goes Nicky love you"she says and gives me a kiss on the forehead."ok mum love you to bye"i say."bye"she says and I hop out of the car and mum drives off.I walk into the hospital and walk up the front counter."hi I'm here to see a patient"I say to the nurse."ok first and last name of patient?"she asks."Charlie spring"I say."uh yea he's been asking for you right this way"she says getting up from her chair and leading me to a room.she opens the door and my heart aches seeing the live of my life laying in a hospital bed looking dead."his vitals seem stable and he seem stable he had a few stitches he was freaking out when he woke up so that wasn't the best so we gave him something to calm him down so he's asleep right now but when he wakes up he will be a bit wosey because of the Anesthesia wearing off"she says and I sit down next to him."anyway I'll leave you to it"the nurse says and leaves the room.I watch him as he sleeps.he doesn't look like himself he looks stressed not like is usually self when he sleeps he looks happy and relaxed but he doesn't.I wish I could take his pain away.I watch him for a little more and then I see his eye twitch."char?"i say and he opens his eyes."nIcK iS ThAt YoU?"he says and try's to sit up."yes char baby it's me are you ok?"i say and touch his arm."w-WhAt HaPpEnEd"he says."baby you were in an accident"i say and he moves back down."oH"he says.and lays back down."are you feeling ok?"i ask."wHaT"he says and rolls his head over to look at me."i said .are. You. Ok."i say."did-did I TeLl yOu ThAT I LoVe YoU"he says and leans forward to put his head in my chest.."yes char it just want to know your ok"i say petting his soft hair."yA"he says."good"i say and kiss his head."wHeRe ArE We"he says."um the Hospital char"i say hoping he won't panic."THE HOSPITALS NO NO NO I CANT BE HERE"he starts to freak out."no no char calm down your safe don't worry my love"I say and pull him back down in his seat."no no I can't"he starts to cry."it's ok char your safe nothings gonna happen"i say and hold him."no no I don't wanna"he says and falls into my arms."no no char your ok"I say."I-I wanna go home and-and see my-my boyfriend I-I need him I love him"he says and continues to cry."char don't be silly I'm right here I love you to"I say and laugh a little."oh wa-wait you are nick right"he says and points a finger at me."yes char I'm nick"i say."are you sure?"he asks."yes I'm 100% sure"I say."ok"he says and puts his head back on my chest."where are we?"he asks again."it doesn't matter"i say."ok"he says."I love you Nicky"he says and looks up at me and pokes me cheek."I love you to char I love you so so much"I say."no but like I love you like love you love you"he says and giggles a very cute Charlie giggle."I love you way more tho"I say."not possible"he says and shakes his head a yawns."you tired?"i ask."a little~"he says and."do you wanna nap"i ask .no answer ."char did you fall asleep?"i say and smile.i move his curls out of the way to see his eyes shut."aw cute baby"I say and kiss his forehead and I slowly fall asleep as well..

To be continued