03

"Trust me, trust me
I don't like being alone
Thinking 'bout ringing your line
I wish you would come home
But I'm just tryna balance my space
I'm just tryna protect my space."I sang as I wrote notes in my notebook. I stretched my back as I looked out the window only to see Miles on my window.

"Miles?!"I asked in as I rushed towards my window to let him inside but he almost fell which made me grab his hand.

"Uh? Sticky hands again?"I asked as I held onto the window seal for more strength as I struggled to pull him up.

"Puberty."he said in a panic which made me look down at him in disbelief.

"You still making jokes even when you're sticking on buildings? Or when you're about to fall to your death?"I asked as I looked around in a panic trying to see if nobody was looking.

"Listen, Miles don't freak out."I warned as I stepped back and created a small tornado beneath him which made him levitate up to my window.

He climbed into my window as he looked out at the tornado that he climbed out of, I moved my hand down so it could go down.

"Uh, what else can you do?"he asked in shock as he looked at me strangely.

"I inherited my mother's weather abilities."I responded as I looked up at him to see that he was wearing his school pants, his dunks and his school tie.

"Where is your shirt? Are you taller now?"I asked in disbelief as I noticed that he was towering over me.

"I need to go back to find that spider. I need to call my uncle Aaron or my parents."he rambled as he walked paced up and down my dorm room.

"Miles, I need you to calm down."I said as I grabbed his wrist and placed my hand on his cheek trying to calm him down.

"We can go look for this spider. Let me get dressed and I will meet you outside your dorm room."I said as I gave him a comforting smile which made him calm down.

"You're right. Thank you, Freya."he said as he gave me a small smile before I walked out of my dorm.

I grabbed my grey baby tee and my grey parachute pants along with my black and white dunks. I walked out my dorm and knocked on Miles door a couple of times.

"Shh."he whispered as he pulled me into his dorm room but he moved back and crashed into his desk and dropped his stuff which made his roommate shuffle uncomfortable in his bed.

"I should keep quiet?"I whispered as I frowned at him making him apologise under his breathe.

"Come on. We should climb out this side."he said as he pointed towards his window making us climb out the window and jump down effortlessly.

I was shocked when I saw Miles jumping down effortlessly as well which made him look down at his feet in shock as well before we began running away from the campus building since the campus security was searching for Miles.

"So you gonna tell me your life story about how you got your powers? Did you get bitten by a radioactive spider?"he joked as he placed his hoodie over his head and his hands in his kangaroo pocket as I walked beside him.

"Haha."I sarcastically said as I playfully glared at him.

"Well if you must know. My father is the black panther and my mother is Storm, I also inherited a goddess her name is Askari, she is very talented."I said which made him nod his head.

"Thank you, Princess."Askari responded but only I could hear her which made me smile and nod my head.

"Yeah, everyone made a big deal out of you when they said that but they said you weren't a mutant like your mom. You just got the white hair."he said as he walked me into a dark subway but I lit up my hand with fire so we could see.