Blood Quest

3rd POV:

Uraraka took a deep breath, as she looked over the spell that she wrote down from another book called- 'SpellCraft'. She read over the rules of the spell one last time-

"To master an invisibility spell," She muttered, aloud quietly. "You must disappear, so yee, others must never hear."

Izuku and Uraraka figured out back at the Uraraka household, that this meant if Uraraka made even a peep, the spell would wear off.

"Remember, Izuku," Uraraka said, not taking her eyes off the book. "We don't know if you'll be able to see me or not. I won't be able to talk, so find Rei, yourself. You remember what Ms. Bakugou described her as?"

Izuku nodded. The two stood in an alleyway next to the mental hospital. Izuku watched as Uraraka said the spell-

"Fog thee mind, hide thee sight, remember thee stare, never reach their glare!"

Izuku watched, as Uraraka disappeared from his view. Izuku flew to the floor, that Ms. Bakugou said Ms. Todoroki would be at.

Uraraka realized the spell worked. She barely was able to stop herself, before she let out an excited sound. She walked up to the hospital.

She waited for the door to open. She was invisible, not intangible. Eventually, a guest walked into the door. Uraraka took her chance.

Being careful not to touch the person, who opened the door. She walked in heading for the stairs. She walked up the stairs as quietly as possible.

She reached the floor, that Ms. Todoroki was at. She walked through the hall. She saw the room number, Ms. Bakugou told her- '342'.

Uraraka let out a silent breath. She waited for a nurse to come and open the door. When the nurse opened the door, Uraraka walked in quickly.

"Hello, Ms. Todoroki," The white haired woman was looking out the window. She turned to face the nurse, unknowingly looking right at Uraraka. Uraraka barely held in a nervous squeak.

As the nurse walked around the room. Uraraka noticed Izuku was already there. Uraraka noticed a blood sample, it was a few needles.

At one point, both the nurse and Rei looked away from the table, that the needle was resting on. Uraraka knew it was Rei's blood cause the sample was labeled-

'Patient 120' And Rei's hospital gown, had a patch that read- '120'.

Uraraka grabbed the needle and opened the door, rushing in a slight panic. The nurse and Rei turned to the sound of the door, but it when the door was closed, they assumed the sound was a different door.

Well, they did, until the nurse noticed the missing blood samples. The nurse quickly alerted the front office of a thief had broken into the hospital. Uraraka heard the alarm go off. She quickly made it to the nearest exit. It was an emergency exit, meaning it wouldn't lock down in an emergency.

She managed to get out of the door and far away from the hospital. When Uraraka was about two blocks away, she ducked to an alleyway. She took a breath. The gasp that came with that breath caused her spell to drop. She realized Izuku was there two, as he came through a wall of one of the buildings next to her.

"You good, Uraraka?" Izuku asked, his tired friend.

"Y-ya," Uraraka sighed. "N-now we just need to get to the Bakugou residence."

Izuku nodded. The two walked all the way to Bakugou's house, since Uraraka didn't have any spare cash for a train ticket. When they arrived at Katsuki's house, Uraraka got the feeling someone was watching them- but shrugged it off as an aftershock of her escaping the hospital.

Uraraka knocked on the door. Ms. Bakugou opened it and rushed the girl inside. Ms. bakugou sighed-

"He's asleep," She whispered. "Be careful, you only have one shot."

Uraraka nodded, as she quietly stepped up the stairs. She opened the door, as quietly as possible. Uraraka walked up to Katsuki, who was fast asleep. She used the needle and stabbed it into Katsuki's neck.

The blonde woke up, with a pained howl. Katsuki turned to Uraraka looking as feral as he did prior. Uraraka fell over. Izuku closed his eyes, worried he was gonna see his friend- and only chance of passing on- get mangled. However, a voice made the two calm down-

"Pink cheeks?!" He yelled. "THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

Uraraka took a deep breath. "Uhm, well you lost control of your werewolf form, and-"

"FUCK!" Katsuki ran over to his mirror. "Y-you saw my wolf form! Fuck!"

"Relax, Bakugou!" Katsuki turned to Uraraka, confused at why she wasn't freaking out. "I'm a witch descendant. Also, I need your help. I need a piece of your DNA to free a lost soul-"

"Wait, hold up!" Katsuki cut Uraraka off- "You're a fucking witch?! Why do you need MY help? A lost soul? WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"Yes, my family are descendants from witches," Uraraka explained. "My grandma left us some old witch stuff. We thought it was just really realistic Halloween decor. But turns out the witch stuff was real. A lost soul needs YOUR help-" Uraraka pointed at Katsuki. "Cause you're the only person he remembers from his past life. Who can get his good memories back so he could rest in peace."

Katsuki froze, guilt clear on his face- "Is this ghost, by any chance, called I-Izuku Midoriya?"

Uraraka was shocked, Katsuki never showed any emotion other than pride and rage- 'What happened between these two-' She sighed- "Yes, that is his name. I can make a potion that allows you to see him. But I need a piece of your DNA. Also, you owe me, now."

"What the fuck do you mean 'I owe YOU'?!" Katsuki growled.

"I got the blood of a vampire queen into your system, now you should never lose control of your wolf form again. Your secret is safe now."

"I guess that's fair."

"Will you help?"

"Yes."