Haunting Connections

"Here's the potion, Bakugou," Uraraka smiled. Bakugou looked at the bottle suspiciously-

"Didn't you put my fur in it?" Bakugou gagged. "And you want me to fucking DRINK it?!"

"Well, how else are you supposed to see and talk to Izuku?!" Uraraka complained. "Unless you want me to constantly speak FOR him? And follow you two around!"

Bakugou sighed- "fine..." Bakugou took the bottle, and drank it in one gulp. Not wanting to give the potion time to be tasted. "What the fuck?"

Bakugou saw a green glow. The blonde werewolf covered his eyes. When Bakugou finally opened his eyes, he saw Izuku. Bakugou went wide eyed-

"D-Deku?" He muttered.

"H-hi, K-Kacchan?" Izuku smiled, awkwardly. The green ghost boy floated next to Uraraka.

"I-I did th-this to you..." Bakugou muttered. Ok, SCREW leaving a ghost's business to themselves- Uraraka had to know WHAT happened!!!

"What happened between you two?!" Uraraka said.

"I-I'd rather n-not talk about i-it," Izuku muttered.

"I bullied him and... suicide baiting him. He took my advice," Bakugou said, as he sat on his bed. The blonde glared at the ground, tears threatening to fall. "I never thought he'd actually do it, though..."

"Well, now you can make up for it!" Uraraka stated, seriously.

"What?" Both Bakugou and Izuku said, surprised.

"Bakugou, Izuku's been stuck at your old middle school for TWO YEARS now," Uraraka explained. "Finding his good memories is the only way to free his soul! Helping him finally rest in peace, will make up for most of what you did. Maybe not everything, but at least most of it!"

Bakugou stood up, his expression sharpened. "Let's do this then..."

Later...

"So, uh, Kacchan?" Izuku started. "Where are we going, exactly?"

Katsuki didn't stop walking. Katsuki spoke, solemnly- "Home." Izuku felt some form of dejavu.

'Home?' Izuku thought to himself.

Izuku followed Katsuki to a house about a block from the blonde's own home. Uraraka had already gone to her house, since her parents called her and told her she had to come home.

The werewolf and ghost arrived at a house. It didn't look any different from the houses around it. But something WAS different about it, that Izuku just couldn't place.

Katsuki walked up to the front porch and knocked on the door. A lady with green hair answered. She smiled, although the smile seemed forced.

"Oh! Hello, Katsuki!" The woman smiled. Izuku felt he knew her from somewhere, but couldn't tell from where? "What are you doing here?"

"Hey, Auntie Inko," Katsuki, waved and smiled. "I just came to check on you."

"Ah, well, I'm doing okay, sweetie!" The woman, Inko, replied.

"Come on, Auntie," Katsuki sighed, as his smile dropped. "You know you can't hide your real feelings from me."

"Oh, right..." Inko's smile dropped, as she gestured for Katsuki to come in. Katsuki walked into the house and sat on the living room couch. He waited, as Inko walked over.

It pained Katsuki, when he saw his aunt walk right by Izuku. Even if he KNEW she couldn't see her son, it was like a metaphor.

The fact that she couldn't see him, was representing that she didn't want to admit he was gone. She denied the truth. Katsuki knew this would be painful for her...