43

"Thank you for being so welcoming, after the whole thing." Lizzie nodded, thinking back to what happened and why the sisters stopped talking. "I'm sorry, you know. I shouldn't have said anything to dad without you being comfortable."

"don't think too much about it jo, I don't care anymore." the thing was, she still did care. "no because you still do care Liz, I know you do and I don't want to push but I want you to tell me what I can do for you to forgive me."

"Alaric isn't my dad." the girl spoke not wanting to be on that topic, "would you be here if bio mum and dad didn't do it." the girl didn't know how to answer that. "he may not be your dad in the heart but he is your, biological father." Lizzie shook her head

"whatever." The girl spoke not wanting to be on that topic anymore. "It was so boring without you." Josie laughed.

"I went to about ten party's after you left, then I stopped because I had no one to tell about it." Lizzie looked at the girl.

"I Saw on your Instagram how much fun you was having in new Orleans, and i was jealous." The older twin admitted.

"I wanted what you had, and your friends, and now you have this good job and a great girlfriend. "

"I  this, and I worked so hard, and all I got was a crappie job and a girlfriend who cheated on me with probably everyone in town." Lizzie suddenly felt abit guilty.

"Leaving you and alaric is what made me happy, I was always in you shadow because you looked more like jossette, he loved you more." Lizzie spoke looking at josie who was looking out the window.

"Well you was always talking shit about her, like dad loved her and we may have not met her but if she didn't die, she would be our mum. Not mum." Lizzie rolled her eyes

"You call her 'mum' but then think I'm a bad person for not thinking jossette is my mum." Josie shook her head.

"You never listen do you, your always think whatever you want. You know what less not talk about it." Josie spoke, lizzis could sense her twin was frustrated, but sad at the same time.

"Maybe I should have just stayed in mystic falls." Josie said to herself before seeing someone in the middle of the road.

"Lizzie!"