CHAPTER 31

Hey fellas! I made some changes in the chapter.

I hope you will like this. 💜💜

Leaning her head against Moonbin's back, y/n watched the morning rush with interested gaze as Moonbin drove around swiftly.

At the end he didn't let her drive.

The crowd was mixture of kids going to school, people going to their work or maybe coming back after completing their shift and some who were in their way back home from their morning errands but in all her eyes seems to focus more on families, kids and parents laughing together.

She shrugged it off, she can't be bothered with something that isn't possible and unreal.

"Where are we going?" she questioned when he turned to an unknown Street.

"Your school. It's a shortcut" he told her adding that she doesn't need to use this way.

But y/n being herself focused carefully  on every sign boards to remember the way.

"Hae" he voiced out.

"Hmm" she hummed in reply still using him to rest her head.

"How do you feel attending school everyday"

"Incredible" her answer was short and bland but enough to tell him she is enjoying her school atleast.

"Binnie stop here" she said abruptly when they were a block behind her school building.

"I will walk from here" she informed him as she stepped down.

"Why?"

"I don't want others to think you are my boyfriend" she stated.

Moonbin, "Why can't I be your brother?"

"This is society we are talking about, hun" she handled him the helmet as she walked towards her destination.

That was kind of truth but for her it was a lame excuse she made. She knew Eunji will be there waiting for her at school gates and she isn't ready to tell about her to her friends, not yet.

And she was right. The first thing she saw was the girl waving in her direction.

She walked to her and they greeted each other.

"Jae, Library duty" their class president handed Eunji a paper.

"Got it, Ina"

"See you girls in class" Ina said as she went away. While the friends duo moved to their classroom.

Various task are usually distributed among students to make them realise their duties such as Cleaning the ground in morning or watering and grooming the school garden or arranging books in library or cleaning the classrooms. And it was duty of class presidents to inform students about tasks assigned by School President or vice-president.

_____________________________________

The ring of bell announced the lunch break as the teachers left their respective classes to let students pack their belongings before heading to cafeteria.

Y/n requested Eunji to directly go to Library because this way she can avoid Lisa and Chaeyoung.

Yup! they joined school the past Monday. Decided not to publicise their friendship so this is strangers' game currently.

Y/n's Pov-

Eunji walked ahead of me making a beeline to our destination. She is big fan of our school library unlike me.

I went to library with Eunji, in this short time, more than I ever did in my lifetime. The place usually need you to be quiet, not my type.

"Welcome back girls" the hot librarian with round glasses  spoke as Eunji handled him the slip with a whipped smile.