CHAPTER 37

You read before that Kims and Kangs(including y/n's friends) decided to go shopping after the breakfast and how smartly Jennie and Y/n slipped into their other roles. Finally when the time came to go back home, the couple got to go back together. (Yeah none other than Kim Junho and Kang Ju hyun).

Let's continue:-

Mr Kims car was probably the first one to pull up at the front yard of his summer house. Since kids insisted to take all the shopping bags, the couple strolled hand in hand towards the entrance, enjoying the beautiful weather and presence of each other.

They found the glass doors unlocked already; first thought that came to them was maybe it was the kids but then again why their car wasn't there. Another possibility: they might have forgotten about locking the doors earlier.

Scenery of their disturbed living room came into their view once the lights were turned on. The sofa was slightly tilted from it original position, the small stool wasupside down with llt of papers fallen around. Junho looked at Ju hyun who was equaly shocked at the condition of the place. The chairs were all misplaced. Random things thrown carelessly on the floor, even some branches and petals that must be from their backyard.

A hint of terror flashed across their faces thinking all the possibilities of someone breaking in. Asking Ju hyun to keep the emergency number on dial, he himself took the calculated steps towards back door, where all the mess were leading to.

Inspite being told to stay there Mrs Kang couldn't help but follow him, carefully not too close and neither too gar.

The backyard, same as inside, was all engulfed in darkness. When they heard faint footsteps, he pulled her closer.

Suddenly..........

they heard,"

!!!SURPRISE!!!!!

the place was suddenly lit up by fairy lights surprising them with the view. The garden was decorated with fairy
lights, candles and flowers. A decorated table surrounded with some chairs was places at one side. A flower petal aisle leading to a beautifully embellished stage.

Their Kids, with huge smiles, were standing in groups at different sides with poppers in their hands.

"What is all this?" Junho asked when his youngest son went upto him.

"Dad, You asked us were we comfortable with your decision or not? Do you remember?" Jungkook spoke to his dad in calm tone.

Junho still was unable to understand.

"Dad You asked her once and I know she didn't denied. Why don't you ask her once again?"

"Wha_" he got his answer when he saw a small banner in Namjoon's hand stating 'Marry Me'.

Meanwhile:-

"Y/n?" Ju hyun said as her daughter approached her.

"Mom, You were afraid what would I feel if you marry someone right?" said Y/n taking her mother's hand in hers.

"I know you wanted to say when he asked you. And I'm grateful that you waited for me but.."

"but?" by this time Ju hyun was in daze. With all the emotions going within her.

"Say yes. I know you want it mom and just to let you know I am happy with this decision".

Finally Ju hyun was able to put the pieces together, her hands went to her face in attempt to control the sudden wave of happiness that sparked in her. But her eyes were quick to cover themselves with glossy tears when she reached to her daughter for a tight hug.