·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 41 - 🄳🄾🅄🄱🅃🅂 ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

"That's your name."

"Oh," you let out, sitting back on the bed.

You didn't utter another word that day.

-~:~-

Hours turned into days, days turned into weeks, and you were still sitting in that one room, your only company being Peter who came to give you food three times a day.

Once, when a few days had passed since the... incident, Peter was leaving after bringing you lunch when you stopped him.

"Uhh, you knew me before, right?" you asked.

Peter nodded eagerly, happy to hear you talk again. In all honesty, he was getting a bit frustrated with the silence.

"What was I like?" you asked, looking at him.

"You were just- You were my best friend," he smiled, reminiscing about the past, "you would help me with my homework and you never judged people at first glance."

Silence took over the room.

You broke it. "Must be weird, huh?"

"What?"

"Having me sit here, not remembering you or anything we did together."

Peter's face fell at your answer. "Yeah but, I've been wondering... You still have the same powers, right? Can't you bring your memories back?"

You hummed. "I don't know if I'm ready." Peter looked at you, his eyes encouraging you to continue. "It's just... I don't think I'm ready to just... Go back to everything like nothing happened."

"But you don't have to," Peter pointed out, "you can take the experiences and all new things with you and just... make new choices."

You smiled at him. "I'll think about it."